You’ll Never See Cats the Same Again

You’ll probably never fall asleep again, either.

Via Meowtfit

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

Love the shellshocked expression on the gray one in the tutu.

2. jlamusings says:

and the slightly disapproving ears on the first and third ones

3. Shell-sock’ed?

4. That. Is. Creepy. LOL!!!

5. Why?????

6. *Blinks* .. what .. in .. the .. world .. ROFL

7. Someone has way to much time on their hands but :lol:
    P,S, love the Pipi Longstocking reference.

8. i just ate a big bowl of oatmeal…and then I saw these pics…and laughed so hard I feel sick.

9. My cats do not wear leg-warmers. They ARE leg-warmers.

10. :D So true!

11. jlamusings says:

and back warmers….and head warmers….. and lap warmers…… (if they sleep like mine- on whatever part of me they can get to! I sometimes wake up wondering if I’m in a straightjacket but then I realize it’s just a cat by my head, one at my back, and one on my legs….)

12. Clairdelune says:

Lucky you!!! :-D

13. I second that, Eml…mm :D

14. …and most importantly, heart warmers.

15. pinkmariposas says:

cute and creepy but mostly cute!!! =^..^=

16. The first one is *to die*!!1!! Hahahahahahahaha.

17. I understand the cats wouldn’t put up with it if they didn’t want to — but I don’t like it..

18. What did I just look at? I don’t know whether to laugh or to eek!

19. Clairdelune says:

How on earth did these cats’ hooman manage that?!?!? If I tried to put those things on my kitteh, my upper limbs would be shredded, and I tremble to think of what would happen to my face.

20. I don’t think they are wearing them. looks to me like they are just positioned in a way that the camera makes it look like they are

21. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, I believe they’re just put next to the kitteh so that it looks like they’re “on” the kitteh but aren’t really. The first one did creep me out at first, thought the kitteh was wearing bandages and had been hurt somehow ..

22. Stocking Stuffers! Just in time for Christmas.

23. If you’re naughty, Santa Claws will leave a lump of “coal” in your stocking.

24. Oh, I dunno–I think these are hysterical. I think the first pic has kind of a Dr. Seuss-ish look to it while the kitty with the tutu is TOO TOO funny, and the third one is just plain disgruntled. Mismatched socks. Humpf!

25. I see that someone is going to get it from three dear sweet kitties :D

26. I understand perfectly well how this happened. The cat is a Siamese, and if he’s anything like mine, he loves getting attention and will let you do anything to him, as long as he’s being handled.
    As a matter of fact, I plan to try putting tights on him, as soon as I figure out what to stuff them with.

27. The next Longcat?