THIS JUST IN: Brazilian Fisherman Save Bebeh Dolphin! #WIN

Check it out. It seems some Brazilian Fishermen Dudes spotted a small dolphin who had become tangled in a plastic bag. They hauled him on board, freed him, and tossed him back- getting a Thank You in the process!

From Rachel G.

Comments

1. Obrigado!

2. So long and thanks for all the fish.

3. I think I caught a “Flipper!” when the dolphin jumped out of the water in gratitude :)

4. Martha in Washington says:

YAY! Brazilian fishermen! You are true Men of CO material!

5. Hope you don’t mind, but I just have to re-blog this .. so amazing! :-)

6. You definitely heard a Flipper! I love this video and love these guys for what they did!

7. Reblogged this on Bite Size Canada and commented:
    This is a video you just have to watch …what a feel-good! And I have to warn you, if you start looking around at “Cute Overload”‘s blog, you will laugh and smile for a few hours at least! Enjoy! -tk

8. I hope that baby found his mother very soon, he’s way too young be alone. D:

9. hola to all the ships in canadia!

10. Universal language of humanity, understood. Many thanks to the kind fisherman!

11. ftw

12. Thumbs up, guys!

13. Mama wouldn’t abandon baby, she’d be trying to get him unstuck. Makes me think there isn’t a mama anymore :-( would another pod take him in? Well, that’s what _I_ will imagine anyway! Thank you fishermen, good luck li’l buddy!

14. His mum might have gotten scared off by the boat and is hovering around somewhere, waiting until the boat leaves. That’s why animal experts are trying to tell people not to “rescue” baby birds that aren’t in their nests. They haven’t been abandoned most of the time. The mom will return.

15. mauderules says:

My thoughts exactly.

16. well that was awesome! Kind deeds need no translation.

17. At the beggining of the video, the fishermen say that the mother is swimming around them, watching.

18. 'emmberrann says:

Sometimes it’s hard to guess what to do. In this case, no matter if Mama’s nearby, Bebeh has a 100% better chance of surviving without plastic all over his face and head! I believe Mama’s close, and is grateful. I certainly am!

19. Awwww bless them! :D

20. renata barcelos says:

They say at the video that the mother is near the boat!!! So mama is alive!! Yes!!!

21. Sharon Wilson says:

What kind of dolphin is that with those skinny jaws?

22. Nariz de garrafa (bottle nose), but I don’t know what’s it’s name in English…

23. Thank you, Cin! I feel much better now! :-)

24. PLEASE people: poke holes in your plastic bags before u throw them out!!