Feel the Burn!

Awright! I want to see a solid ten seconds this time! Make your mama proud, maggot! Five more seconds! No whimpering, that’s for sissies! Two seconds! Aaaaaand… Waytago, hit the shower, champ.

Comments

1. Kitty’s all, “I could do that if I wanted to. But I don’t wanna.”

2. Linda Love says:

Of course, it’s a Tuxie. They are Da Bomb!

3. That’s where all the cool cats ‘hang’ out. Ba~dum~dum. I’ll be here all week!

4. Cat Coach: COME HUMIE .. HANG IN THERE !!

5. Why do I think this is happening in Russia? :)

6. Calamity Jane says:

It took me 3 viewings before I noticed the cat! So cute. I would exercise if I got high fives like that.

7. sabrina rose says:

Hubba hubba! (and I don’t mean the cat’s high five, although it’s impeccably executed!)

8. Haha, yes! Lots of kitten videos out of Russia. Also lots of crazy workout videos, human flag, planche, whatnot. This combination makes perfect sense!

9. That cat is thinking, “I’d be more impressed if you’d fill my food bowl.”

10. Men of C.O.

11. All I get is a picture and not a video :( Still, I just LOVE tuxedo kitties :D

12. Definitely a MoCO candidate.

13. SlaveToCat says:

Kitty wants to run her paws all over those abs.

14. Now that it’s got a name, it’s practically published itself!

15. crashnandicoot says:

Sh-sh-sh-sh-schnikes!

16. It’s going to take me hours to clean the drool off my keyboard…

17. Catwhisperer says:

Hmmm… Could STC’s real name possibly be Kitty?

18. Smartypants says:

Oh, this is a good one. Instead of doing a pullup, the guy holds a sort of horizontal plank pose for a few seconds, hops down, and then the cat high-fives him.

19. I could not do that in a million years… Must be awesome to be young … and male… and in good shape… All I ever get is the feeling that my arms and legs are made of jelly.
    But.
    My kitties are as adorable as this cat. Or even more. Win!