Rule of Cuteness #14: If An Everyday, Small Item Makes You Look Small, It’s Cute

This could also be, “If you can fit inside your food dish, it’s cute.” Let’s find out what’s going ON here.

image
Says Prisonspice: “At the beginning of October a black cat came across my path. He was sick and wounded and taking care of him pulled me out of a major depression. So I call him Lucky.”

image_1
“I dunno if he’s cute enough for your blog but my neighbor has been telling me to send you pics. So I am.”

image_3

Comments

1. He’s plenty cute enough!

2. Omfg, so cute <33

3. LOL! I like the last one. He looks like he had a night of heavy drinking, and doesnt remember how he got there!

4. of course he’s cute! so sweet! lucky kitten indeed!

5. kibblenibble says:

Pic 3: TEENSY FANGS!! :-)

6. He is super cute and you are super nice to have taken him in and made him all better. As someone who has taken in many lost and abandoned cats in my life, I can tell you they made the most loving furry friends.

7. freetomato says:

Lucky and adorable! Glad he helped you to heal, too, Prisonspice :)

8. You were both so very lucky. Best wishes to you both for your healing.

9. Exactly!

10. I have had a similar experience. Sometimes I don’t think we save them as much as they save us.

11. phred's mom says:

So very true.

12. Exactly! You rescue them but they end up rescuing you in ways you never imagined. I like to think it’s all part of God’s little plan.

13. Cutest little vampire I’ve ever seen!

14. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Most definitely cute enough. And I’m glad the little one has helped with your depression. Animals are good that way. The familiar saying in rescues: Who saved who?

15. She’s up all night for good fun/I’m up all night to get Lucky…

16. Exactly! You rescued each other. You were lucky for each other. =^..^=

17. Good for both of you! His tail looks better!

18. SlaveToCat says:

Kitties always choose their hoomans for a reason.
    This one stuck his tail in an electrical outlet just so he could be saved by that special human he picked out.

19. Agreed!

20. Ultracute! Looks like my bebehs when I brought them home!

21. Mary (the first) says:

When you said “cat” I pictured a big one. The bebeh was a surprise! So very cute though, who wouldn’t rescute him?! You are both Lucky to have found each other.

22. In No.2 he almost looks like a little bobblehead doll!

23. Plenty of cute in that tiny package. So glad you found each other.

24. He’s darling, and so are you. Learning to love a pet will teach us all to love ourselves and other people around us.

25. an Angel in fur.
    my angels in fur–having the responsibility of meeting their daily needs, food, water, got my feet on the floor each morning.
    having the responsibility of fulfilling their emotional needs, brought me out of my shell.
    the boundless joy of the giving and receiving love has saved my sanity, and made the days following a night of nightmares more bearable.
    This time of year having fur angels is esp. priceless.

26. kibblenibble says:

That is beautiful, Alexa. <3

27. Sometimes the Qteniss is so overwhelming that words just fail you……!!!
    So all I can say is:…….. “WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

28. So glad he found you and you are feeling better!! Yay to mutual healing through the power of cute and love!!

29. Looks like you did an awesome job. The tail looks all better in the 3rd pic. And I’m on the fangs fanwagon. Those teeny fangs just slay me!

30. Wait, what was wrong with his tailio? Not that it’s slowed him down by the look of it.

31. Hey Alexa, here’s a hug for you. Just thought maybe you could use one. *hug*

32. Lucky is a great name and lucky you are my dear rescuer human! May you both continue to heal and grow in love!

33. Clairdelune says:

With those mini fangs, a perfect Halloween kitteh!!

34. Clairdelune says:

Prisonspice, pic no. 2 brought forth a few tears. Such adorable teeny kitteh looking so helpless and in need of your love… wishing you both physical and emotional healing. Keep taking pictures to record yours and Lucky’s progress.

35. From a former depressive… It gets better. Especially if you have furry love to help you along.

36. The fangs and the tailio in photo 3 are just preshus. Bless you both.

37. kallisto73 says:

Do I see little teefs in the last picks? A Vampire Cat???
    Totally cute!

38. Lucky is adorable!! Its lovely that you saved each other! I am very happy for both of you! :)

39. Your post is so very beautiful, Alexa.
    Sending hugs to you and your fur angels. <3 <3 <3 <3

40. He’s adorable! I wish you both a happy life together :)

41. hugs received, thank you. :) hoped that by sharing it may help someone else.
    ‘the pebble thrown in a pond creates ripples that spread out
    ever wider and wider.’
    it’s words, actions that is the pebble. the ripples reach out further and further by people passing it on.
    please pass on my words in above remark if you think they will help/ be a hug for someone.
    pebbles are esp. needed this time of year.
    C.O. is a very special pebble that has touched and touch’s so many lives.

42. Bless you Hoomin! I pulled my most recent one out of a bush one night. Walked by and heard her crying. She was about 4 weeks old, underweight, and missing fur bc of ringworm. Now she’s 4 months old and a full-on kitty! The feeling of rescuing and nurturing is a special one!

43. OMG SO CUTE! in the last picture he looks like a little vampire!
    Rescuing animals has always been my best anti depressant too. Taking care of lost little babies just brings a smile to the face and fills you with good energy. With so much sads in the world, its a real blessing to bring some happiness to helpless litte creatures like lost kittens. Bless you kitty rescuer

44. AWW :D That is so nice of you, Gigi :D

45. AWW :D That is so nice, alexa :D

46. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that you are able to rescue and give a loving forever home to a kitty, Deena :D

47. AWW :D I am so glad that you are able to save and give a loving forever home to a dear sweet little black kitty, Prisonspice :D The name “Lucky” does suit him :D He will be your good luck kitty for many long and happy years :D

48. Cute????

He’s not cute.

He’s aFRIPPIN’dorable!!!!

49. Seeing this little guys makes me long for the days when I used to enjoy helping to wean kittens when I was younger.

50. Black cats are always lucky, I have a whole bunch. Yours is a cutey.

51. What a darling little baby! You can see from the third pic that he has a bit of attitude, which only adds to the cuteness.

52. In some places, black cats are thought to be loved ones that we have lost coming back to check on us. And they are very lucky. Saving kitties can only bring good things!