Ice, Ice, Baby!

This is BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION. A Pile O’ Goldies Nomming Ice Cubes.

And will you look at the FAVE FRAME™? Here’s one of their teammates that’s gone offline and they’re just steppin’ right ovah him like NO BIGGIE.

Clipboard01
Jonathan H. with the send-in.

Comments

1. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

Don’t you just hate it when you get an ice cube stuck on your nose?

2. Alice Shortcake says:

Yes, don’t miss the ‘ice cube stuck on me nose’ at 0.15, closely followed by ‘three ice cubes stuck on me foot’ at 0.27.

3. Sharon Wilson says:

The puppehs falling over!!

4. “gone offline” – I love it!

5. can we get a fave frame of THAT??!! hysterical laughing here…..

6. If there is something more goofy or joyful than a herd of puppehs, I’ve yet to see it. I dare anyone to watch that without smilingk or laughingk. Just what I needed! :)

7. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! This is the first time I’ve seen that used to mean, “take a nap”. :D

8. Or even a freeze frame…

9. Or even a freeze frame… (not sure if I can survive in the Mod Lounge. Only ice cubes here.

10. Puppeh. Must. Sleep. Naow.

11. Smallthunder says:

Ha! Or a “freezing” frame — how can that lil’ guy fall asleep upon an ice-cube-encrusted grass bed?

12. could be a c.o. first. a subject so cute that it deds itself right in the middle of the post.

13. Puppeh asleep on the cubes made me DED.

One of my tabbehs loves to bat cubes around the floor. Cheapest cat toy I ever got. :D

14. Silliest, cutest thing evar! Loved every second! :-)

15. Too many omg’s to type! That was sooo cool, pun intended! :)))

16. Blue Footed Booby says:

I love his sibling chomping on the ice stuck to his foot…and then on his nose. Landshark omnomnomnom.

17. How so very cute!! I am so loving all of the wonder animal photos, and videos and they stories told – please keep them coming they truly are one of kind!!

18. aww!! puppiiieeess!! ice cubes! too much cuteness!