Ice, Ice, Baby!

This is BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION. A Pile O’ Goldies Nomming Ice Cubes.

And will you look at the FAVE FRAME™? Here’s one of their teammates that’s gone offline and they’re just steppin’ right ovah him like NO BIGGIE.

Jonathan H. with the send-in.

1. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

Don’t you just hate it when you get an ice cube stuck on your nose?

2. can we get a fave frame of THAT??!! hysterical laughing here…..

3. Or even a freeze frame…

4. Or even a freeze frame… (not sure if I can survive in the Mod Lounge. Only ice cubes here.

5. Smallthunder says:

Ha! Or a “freezing” frame — how can that lil’ guy fall asleep upon an ice-cube-encrusted grass bed?

6. Alice Shortcake says:

Yes, don’t miss the ‘ice cube stuck on me nose’ at 0.15, closely followed by ‘three ice cubes stuck on me foot’ at 0.27.

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

I love his sibling chomping on the ice stuck to his foot…and then on his nose. Landshark omnomnomnom.

8. Sharon Wilson says:

The puppehs falling over!!

9. “gone offline” – I love it!

10. could be a c.o. first. a subject so cute that it deds itself right in the middle of the post.

11. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! This is the first time I’ve seen that used to mean, “take a nap”. :D

12. If there is something more goofy or joyful than a herd of puppehs, I’ve yet to see it. I dare anyone to watch that without smilingk or laughingk. Just what I needed! :)

13. Puppeh. Must. Sleep. Naow.

14. Puppeh asleep on the cubes made me DED.

One of my tabbehs loves to bat cubes around the floor. Cheapest cat toy I ever got. :D

15. Silliest, cutest thing evar! Loved every second! :-)

16. Too many omg’s to type! That was sooo cool, pun intended! :)))

17. How so very cute!! I am so loving all of the wonder animal photos, and videos and they stories told – please keep them coming they truly are one of kind!!

18. aww!! puppiiieeess!! ice cubes! too much cuteness!