Henry is a Very Proper Rat

He has refined taste and excellent table manners too!

“This is my friend James’ rat, Henry.  James posted this because there were non-believers in his circle of friends who denied his rat’s ability to drink from a teeny-tiny cup. Behold! Extreme ratty adorableness.” Jill B.

Comments

1. Sasha's Mum says:

Only 8/10 “proper” in my book — he needs to extend his pinkie for full marks.

2. geogonhayley says:

Awwwww! Rats are such under-rated pets, how cute! :D

3. kibblenibble says:

Henry’s hooman James is offeeshally nominated by me for the Men of Cute Overload calendar. :-)

4. sabrina rose says:

Henry is indeed a fine rattie, with elegant manners that would make him welcome in all the best places! Love his leetle feet and hands!

5. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Agreed. Any man who loves rats is sexy in my book. Also Henry the rat is adorable.

6. Henry’s kind of debonair for a rat, isn’t he?

7. Next, I would like to see him delicately dunk a very small cookie into that tiny cup (ratty pinky extended, of course) and nibble daintily.

8. James narration reminds me of Teddy’s (the talking porcupine) hooman. Too bad Henry stayed mute in this one.

9. I was waiting for him to lift up his little cup and say, “Please, sir … may I have some MORE?” And then a chorus of rats would break into song and dance … but, alas, no. Sigh.

10. I love rats and their hands. My Smeagol would eat eat French cut green beans so elegantly with his little hands.

11. To both the above comments. ;)

12. lisaLASSIE says:

lol: you must make that movie!!!! Rativer.

13. Yes, they are very fastidious and very neat. Lovely boy, Henry is.

14. That sure is a tiny cup… And Henry is a little cutie…. God job!

15. … And when the filming stopped, Henry took the cup into the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher.

16. Smallthunder says:

I had EXACTLY the same thought!
    (Well, not the breaking out in song & dance, but the other bit.)

17. whatthelump says:

Definitely! He needs a stamp-sized tea biscuit to go with that drink. Maybe a single Cinnamon Toast Crunch…

18. I love how sweetly James speaks to Henry!