Remembering CO’s Very Own Hero

We would like to respectfully honor, the one and only, Theo!
From serving as our CO Moderator Extraordinaire to serving for our great country, he truly earned his stripes.

Theo, the only explosions you need to watch out for now are… Orange Marmasplosions!

8893425058_4a7c904ab9_z
“Had to share this absolutely adorable (ayy-dor-aaable) Frenchie name Theo c/o Buzzfeed.” -Lauren S. (Ermagherd! Peeps, click the link srsly too cute!)

Comments

1. kallisto73 says:

Okay, for a second there, my heart stopped. I thought that Theo had died. In Britain, for us November 11th is rememberance day alright, but it is for the dead in the wars.
    I assume, it is slightly different in the US. And I assume Theo is fine. Right?

2. is Theo back home?!?!? pls, pls, pls…love that man!

3. Yay Theo! Words cannot express how grateful we are for your courage and service. <3 <3 <3

4. Thank you Theo for your service and bravery!!!

5. Thank you to Theo and to all of the brave men and women who fought for freedom!

6. phred's mom says:

Yay, Theo!

7. Yes, I’m home, for good & all. Trying to SELL this home, actually. Anyone need a nicely updated suburban split-level just south of the Twin Cities? 4BR, 2ba, 2 car garage, fenced yard, finished basement w/walk-out…

8. :mrgreen:

9. …and a Cat Cave.

10. I can hear Bob Hope starting up now. “Thanks for the marmies . . . . ”

But seriously, Theo, thank you for serving! So glad to know you are home safe.

11. We miss you around here, Teho.

12. LeAnn Kaattari says:

Saaa-lute!

13. Mary (the first) says:

Thank you and love to all Theo’s today!

14. Mary (the first) says:

It’s slightly different in the US, we honor all military veterans, past/present, dead and alive. And apparently Theo is, indeed, fine (see below). :D

15. Phew! I am “otterly” relieved :)

16. Many <3 <3 <3 and ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) to Theo today! Wuvs ya!

17. petless in Puddletown says:

HIP HIP HOORAY!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!
    HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
    And, may I add, whew!

18. Theo is fine. But Paul is dead.

19. Mary (the first) says:

No, he isn’t. Peter would have told me if he was. :D

20. We have Memorial Day in May to remember those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. We buy paper red poppies from the VFW and boy scouts similiar to yours.

Veterens Day is in November when we thank our veterens with parades and free meals at restaurants, free ballgame admissions, etc.

21. Awww, always good to hear from one of my favorite vets, my Dad’s my number one vet.

101st Airborne, Screaming Eagles!

22. Thank you Theo! I miss your commentary!

23. From Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, I salute you, Theo :D

24. In Canada, we have Rememberance Day where we remember those who paid the ultimate price, those who have returned to us and those who are still serving in Canada and overseas.

25. yeah to our hero Theo! And I want to add that I miss your commentary too!

26. ditto with many hugs

27. when I see someone in uniform I tell them thanks. I also thank family members who may be with them.

28. welcome home, sir. huge thanks to you and all who put that uniform on EVERY day. you make us safe and are very much admired for all you do for us. now, nuff mush…go sell yer house!!