Photo Assignment 6: Boston Terrier Vs. Cucumber

[Never thought you’d see THAT headline on CO, eh? -Ed]

“This is my sweet girl Mickie (otherwise known as “The Boo.”) I had to fence off the cucumbers in my garden or she’d eat ‘em right off the vine. Sadly we lost her this past July to a nerve issue that caused terrible pain and problems with her heart. :( If you turn up the volume you can hear the Snorfs & Kronches as she goes to town on this poor veggie.” Chris D.

“PS: Thanks for checking this out. LOVE your site!!!”

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Dear Chris,
    I am so sorry for your loss of darling Mickie. I just know that her life with you was Heaven on earth. (((Hugs)))

2. Sending many hugs to Chris. Thank you for sharing this AWESOME video of Mickie so now she lives on in our hearts too. <3 <3 <3

3. Great vid, and adorable doggeh. SO sorry for your loss–it’s heart-breaking to lose a beloved anipal.

4. canadianmary says:

awww..sweet pupster…I LOVE the snorfs and kronching. SORRY to hear of her passing on. Thanks for sharing this sweetness…
    Hilarious about having to fence off the cucumbers!
    We had a sweet kitty cat who loved cantaloupes; he would drive my parents mad when they were eating theirs(we kids hated cantaloupes, lol) until they would give him his own and let him go to town on it…. LOL!

5. SO cute! I’m so sorry for your loss, but I’m glad she lives on in pickle-snorfin’ internets goodness. :) What a sweet doggie.

6. Mary (the first) says:

What a cutie! Sorry for your loss, Chris. Thanks for sharing your Mickie!

7. Chris,
    I am very sorry for the loss of your sweet Mickie. Thank you for sharing her video…Mickie is furrociously delicate as she snorfs & kronches on her cuke. Precious!
    Huggs to you and your family.

8. puggle vs pickle. i see a great need.

9. Chris, I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s never easy to lose a beloved furbaby but it looks like you have amazing memories to help ease your pain. I bet Mickie could’ve given Teddy Bear a run for his money with all the snorfingks and the kronchingks. :)

10. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet dog, Mickie, Chris D. :cry: (BIG CYBER HUG)

11. Dogs: 1
    Veggies: 0

Wonderful video. Thanks for sharing your joy and pain with us.

12. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

So very sorry that you lost your wonderful Mickie.

13. SoCratesX53 (Chris D) says:

Thank you all for your kind words. I will miss my Boo always. Every night when I went to bed I’d yell “I need a puppeh” and she’d some running and snuggle up with me. Thanks to CO for letting me share her with all of you!!

14. Their lives are too short… yes, we’ll miss them always.

15. canadianmary says:

WHY am I STILL in moderation????? ( was it the reference to green vegetables? )
    Wanders over to the moderation room tea pot, and pours a steaming, well made real cuppa….and searches biscuit tin for shortbread..

16. Smartypants says:

Yes, I bet the mod software balked at the second syllable of ‘the forbidden vegetable word.’ Did you find shortbread?

17. I’m so sorry for your loss, Chris. Bostons are the best breed, don’t know what I’d do without my Kayla-girl. Thank you for sharing this lovely video with us; Mickie looks like she was a complete gem of a friend and she had the sweetest face.

18. canadianmary says:

lol yes, probably was. WISH one could retract posts, sometimes….
    I DID! LOVELY ones, homemade , it seems! Some one has been busy decorating in here, too! :)

19. Really sorry you lost a dear friend.