Hold STILL, Tally!

Luke The Tabby is just USING Tally the Beagle Mix. “Best scratching post ever,” says Luke.

From Josh N. A bunch more L & T videos here.

Comments

1. Tally says, “I love it when he polishes my nails!”

2. The dog is thinking “uhm excuse me?…oh yeah, sure help yourself…no problem”. In other words exercising patience! :)

3. The Original Jane says:

That’s one serious foot (er, paw) fetish!

4. I swear, some cats have a thing for the way feets smell. I used to have a cat who would fall asleep with her face in a sneaker.

5. At around 1:04 Tally looks a little worried like she’s thinking:
    Oh my, she’s starting with my other paw now, here will this end?

6. rescue gal says:

Tally’s face seems to say “This is so undignified. He is just USING me”.

7. SlaveToCat says:

Oh for the love of Peter, Paul, and Mary….go find yourself a cute Calico or Fluffy Marmie and leave me alone, the ball game is on.

8. adorables, poor lil itchy kitty ….that doggie was patient!

9. loribelle says:

Did that sound more like snoring than the usual purring? Does kitteh have a headcold? The kittehs of my acquaintance haven’t sounded like that when they purr…

10. Lucy's mommeh says:

When my friend’s kitty does this to his hooman, they refer to it as “self petting”

11. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! Former kitteh had a real shoe fetish .. loved the smell!!

12. Mary (the first) says:

I’m pretty sure that was the doglet, doing some kind of long-suffering groan.

13. Oooh doggie. You smell so good, of catnip, you do, ooooh!

14. Dog Lover says:

I could watch those two all freaking day! :)

15. Kittehs have scent glands in their cheeks/sides of jaws, so it appears to me that Luke is putting his scent on Tally and pretty much marking her as mine!mine!mine! :)

16. That’s what happens when you let the dog dig in your catnip garden.

17. Yep. Notice the little ‘sneef-sneef’ between each swipe? Luke is thinking, “Nope, still smells like dog, better try again. . . . Nope, still smells like dog, better try again. . . . Nope, still smells like dog, better try again . . . . “

18. Sharon Wilson says:

Lookit the huge paw on the kitty!

19. phred's mom says:

Saw a feint there at the end by Tally.
    Looked like a nip (here I go into the
    Mod Lounge) warning.

20. That was some serious purring.

21. :lol: