Buckle Up, Everybody

Stitch here is showing off his very own Lamborghini. He’s all, “It’s not an Aventador, it’s an Aventadorable.”

10320097235_0499521d77_z
“Stitch, the adorable French bulldog owned by Gio Gonzalez of the Washington Nationals.  The latest Instagram picture is off the charts cute.” -Nat.’s Fan.

Comments

1. I can’t figure if the owner was wanting us to see his cute dog or just using him as an excuse to flaunt his car. I love his wee little Chippendale’s outfit!

2. Does he have to be at the doggy gym in 26 minutes?

3. This comment just made my day. :D

4. 260Oakley says:

All the classy joints have valet barking these days.

5. Smartypants says:

I’m showing my age here, but he reminds me of Higgins on “Magnum P.I.” – something about that put-upon expression and the sports car in background!

6. How dashing

7. emmberrann says:

Stitches has a loook of Clark Gable, or Cary Grant. I may be dating myself here, but that rugged charm, the self-confident posture, that je nee sais quoi blasé air…. (sigh)

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

If you told me that dog could drive the lambo, I’d believe you?

9. I propose Stiches as the new host of Top Gear! He is way better looking than Jeremy Clarkson!

10. Per Google:

2013 Lamborghini Aventador
    Luxury vehicle
    Body style: Coupe
    MSRP: from $397,500
    MPG: 11 city / 18 highway
    Horsepower: 691 HP
    Make: Lamborghini
    Acceleration: 3.1 seconds (0-60 mph)

…AND that adorable Frenchie! *Sigh.*

11. (And come on, 11 mpg city? Ugh. He spends my annual salary just in GAS.)

12. the name is Bond, James Bond! Make me a Vesper martini shaken, not stirred!

13. Now I can just imagine Q’s voice: “Now this part is important, so pay attention, Bond: the bullet proof window can only protect you if they are rolled up. If you roll down the window and stick your head and tongue out, you may still get shot!”

14. LOL. I almost titled this post “Pup Gear”.

15. Killer Klown says:

Pardon me, would you have any…
    … Grey Pup-on?

16. Blue Footed Booby says:

Don’t know too much about that particular car, but if it’s anything like most ferraris he also spends your annual salary on repairs and fire extinguishers.

17. Smartypants says:

WIN!

18. Thanks for posting another Stitch picture. We love Gio and we love Stitch.