Finicky Cats Prefer It Fresh

Welcome to Faucet Water Time, I am Gilmar, and this is my assistant, Milton. Today we are tasting the bathroom sink faucet water for freshness. Milton, will you let us know just how fresh it is?

9466059623_30fe8c1d64_z
“This is my cat, Gilmar. Such a sweet little guy.” Also featuring, Milton’s ‘tocks.  -Pollyanna C.. Cheers from Brazil!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Those are impressive ‘tocks!

2. tigerheart says:

Very cute indeed – and super-tocky. Love the teeny pink tongue on Gilmar too!

Is it a case of cats being RATs (Refreshment Assessment Technicians)? ;-)

3. Clap clap.

4. SlaveToCat says:

What nice kitties. Once the finish with water testing they clear the clutter from around the water hole. What bonus compensation do they get for clearing up? A treat for Qtips on the floor, tuna for hair spray in the waste basket, and chicken breast for lipstick in the toilet?

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Took me a second to realize it was two cats and not one cat with a serious problem.

Does this site have any cutesy slang for kitty nards on prominent display? Is that going to get its own month, like tocktober?

6. Does Milton need the old snippity-snip????

7. Funny how nobody says that when they see kittens. Because clearly kittens just drop down from the sky and aren’t the result of “forgetting” the snippity-snip.

8. Snorts – it has to be a purr thing. The purr things here LOVE their fresh water. They are very shall we say determined to get their time in the bathroom. XOXO – Bacon

9. Clairdelune says:

Among other… assets (ahem!) Milton has a very impressive black tail, it almost looks way too long for a cat, more like a monkey!!! :-)

10. Wednadsday?

11. Well, this IS Cute Overload, you know. Mostly people around here, when seeing kittens, say things like “squee” and “splode” and “ded.”

12. Maybe Milton had a kitty vasectomy, like my Jack, who still has his nads but is out of the gene pool.

13. 260Oakley says:

We could celebrate Neuter Year’s Eve by watching the balls drop.

14. I just nearly spit coffee all over my keyboard!

15. I noticed that as well, though I admit that I did note other parts of Milton’s anatomy before moving on to his tail! Gilmar has a nice tail, too–pretty orange stripes.

16. ScoutsMom says:

My kitties prefer to drink from the bathroom sink as well. Scout drinks while sitting very nicely on the back on the toilet while Ponyboy actually gets in the sink and lets it drip on his head before drinking it. Yeah, he’s not too bright.

17. One of my kitties got the ol’ snippity-snip way late, when he was adopted. He still looks like he has the ‘nads, but they’re an empty threat. LOL

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

I have discovered that I cannot breath Mountain Dew.

19. I’m English, so I’d call it ‘Locktober.

20. Smartypants says:

But he’s got an awesome name – S.E. Hinton, right?

21. Oh 260Oakley you’ve had some moments of glory, but today you have just topped the charts. Bless you and the large spurt of coffee that nearly came out my nose!

22. Catwhisperer says:

Standing ovation for Juno!

23. Yep. He is a golden striped kitten with gold eyes, and I always tell him, “Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.” Also, I found him in a parking lot and he was kind of dirty and greasy, so I called him my little greaser. Now, he’s just my little PoPo.

24. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes from your comment, 260Oakley :lol: :lol: :lol:

25. AWW :D I am so glad that you were able to rescue dear sweet Ponyboy and give him a loving forever home, ScoutsMom :D