Who Wants To Go To The Nudist Camp?

Oh I do. And I do. I, um, me too?

10024481203_8b9b9a156d_z
“Sphynx kittens reach for a referee’s toy while being evaluated during an international feline beauty show in Bucharest, Romania. Hundreds of felines from several countries take part in the two-day beauty contest in the Romanian capital. (AP Photo/Vadim Ghirda). Via Yahoo Photos of the Day and sender-inner Doug L.

Comments

1. What cute babies! (I’m sure they are full grown, but they will always be babies to me)

2. I like how two in the back are going MINE MINE! And the cool customer in front obvy knows that the patented Kitteh Sad Eyes look will make hoomin bring toy directly to him.

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

That doesn’t look like sad eyes so much as the “preparing to launch” face they get right before doing something that ends with bandaids.

4. They have sweet faces and fabulously large ears, but I really do think kitties look better in their little fur suits…

5. I’m with you, TinaK. Though I did LOL at the headline!

6. OOO .. I’m famous .. we .. sort of .. LOL !

7. Coffee Cup says:

They’re like the wrinkly old men of cats. I made an “eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh” noise.

8. take your 5 minutes while you can! :)

9. Personally, I think ALL kittehs are beautiful, so I could never be a judge at these shows!

10. So beautiful!

11. The Original Jane says:

Something about the look of this breed makes me think Dracula should own one. Those bat ears and webbed claws and wrinkles!

12. Me too. I prefer fur to these nakkee kitties. I’m sure they’re just as lovable but they would feel weird to me. No offense meant to people who love this breed. but I loved brushing my cats hair.

13. Smartypants says:

Yes, they even have webbed underarms, like flying squirrels!

I admit, I’ve never understood the charm of Sphynx cats before, but these are adorable!

14. The Original Jane says:

I just realized the contest is in Romania so duh (hits self on head) yeah they go right along with the whole Dracula theme.

15. Nananananana… BatCats!

16. Dog Lover says:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for sure. The nekkid cats don’t especially appeal to me but I’m positive I would fall madly in loff if I actually had one. My dog is goofy looking at best but to me, she’s the most beautiful creature who’s ever lived. :)

17. Hippies.

18. Bandaids on the hoomins or on the kittehs?

19. Smartypants says:

“Cat-ula”? :-)

20. I feel the same way, TinaK.

21. The Original Jane says:

Did you know this existed? I just googled it. http://www.catulathebook.com/

22. Uh guys, you ARE a nudist camp.

23. How come hoomins don’t look good all nekkid and wrinkled??