Poll: Tribble, Or Bun?

Not quite sure what to make of this, People. Is this a Tribble straight off the Starship Enterprise, or the Biggest Bunneh In The World? I know Bunday is still two days off–this couldn’t wait. Poll away.

10368129683_448747290a_b

10367910865_f78aafe8ab_b

Dr. Wendy L. with this submission heah.

Comments

1. Smartypants says:

Hm, I never knew clouds had noses…?

2. Clairdelune says:

EGADS!!! Looks like it’s going to float away on the next strong gust of wind, like a large dandelion fuzz!!! And oh my, those little bunny teeth and peenk nosicle emerging from the fuzz! *ded”

3. SlaveToCat says:

I don’t know what it is but it isn’t pleased with the new doo. The disapproval is blowing in the wind. Fluffy just isn’t descriptive enough. Wonder what happens if it gets soaking wet, looks around for a fire hose.

4. Bunneh needs Royal Drene shampoo on that bouffant.

5. Nertz, wrong link…..:(

6. Dust Bunny to end all dust bunnies!!

7. 260Oakley says:

Bundercloud

8. “I won’t hurt a hair on its head… wherever that is.”

9. The human there is Betty Chu, breeder of English Angoras. All hail the Queen of the Fluffy Bunnies!

http://bettychuenglishangora.com/ (look at the last three links on the home page list in particular)

10. Holy …

11. Hm, I could be wrong but it looks like a lady to me. Oh, you mean thevfurry thing.

12. That’s a show-blown angora. People who keep them as pets tend to keep them more looking like this:
    They can make good pets – because they have to be brushed daily, they get used to a lot of handling very early. But they are very labor-intensive. If you don’t brush them daily their fur matts up so much they can’t walk!

13. Or, it’s Fizzgig

14. I bet he/she/it really hates it when people start sticking balloons all over him/her/it.

15. “The disapproval is blowing in the wind.” Hee hee.

16. snarkygirls9 says:

“I know Bunday is still two days off–this couldn’t wait.”

Rightly so, Brinke. We can count on your discerning nature to not stand on formality and get us the right-now important stuff.

17. Looks like the result of a Warner Bros. cartoon’s “fluff dry.”

18. Mingles' Mommy says:

…. What IS THAT???????

19. :mrgreen:

20. Glad to know that! Can’t imagine a bun having fun with all that floof around!

21. That’s a whole lot of grooming. My Bun communicates by looking at me, how would I know what she’s saying?!

22. Look at all of that **FLOOF**

Bunnehs kind of alarm me (their disapproval is hard to bear), but I just want to touch that one… can I touch it? PLEASE?

23. Righto, Snarkygirls9. This is waaaay better than Slashdot.org, where “news for nerds, stuff that matters” happens. :)

24. fluffernutter?

25. Killer Klown says:

Yeah, and depending on the breed they can be very prone to wool blockage – which can be fatal. Some Angoras need to be clipped, while others fur comes out on it’s own and they can be plucked every few months; wool blockage is a real problem in the latter since they can develop hairballs when grooming themselves, but unlike cats they can’t hork them back up.

26. Flutter-by says:

Otherworldly comes to mind…that and WOW!

27. I immediately thought of the corgi fur balls I sweep up on a daily to weekly basis. One corgi, one week, one honkin’ fur ball. IMHO regular buns are cuter—you can’t see the face, ears, paws or ‘tocks on this kind.

28. I feel I can’t participate in the vote. I don’t know exactly what I’m lookin at! A bun you say? Where?

29. That is a lot of floof, and based on the bun-nose-to-human ratio, also a flippin gigantic bun under there!

30. Martha in Washington says:

George Takei just posted this pic on Facebook!!!!

31. Sure and angorrrra, what a lovely bun, Betty Chu.
    Gesundheit.

32. Haha, if you go to page 1170, there is another post about tribbles, but nowhere near as fluffy!!!

33. Bwahahha!!

34. Does it have to be tethered….?

35. The regular, just-hanging-out angora is scorchingly cute.

36. HAW

37. Looks like a bun swimming in a cloud of white cotton candy. I thought I could only come up with something that floofeh in my dreams but now it’s real! Puts my lion head dust bunneh to shame. *head hangs low*

38. dolphin815 says:

^ This.

39. All fluff and no bun. All joy and no fun?