Great Scot!

You see this man? This man is Scottish. This man is brdrdrrrave.

10216181236_b025892e00_z (1)
He SMILES in the face of DANGERDRDR.

10216180376_fa7861d0fd_z
Ferdrocious DANGERDRDR!

10216071604_d7abccaca8_z
RDRAAAWDRDR!

10216266983_ca1f7cbb69_z
“Personally, I couldn’t stay mad at anyone with a Scottish accent, but I’m also not a “ferocious beast”. She’s all, “Fear me — rarrgh!” And we just laugh and say aww!” -Jennie M.
Karis was born September 10, 2013 and is the second lion cub to be born at Blair Drummond Safari Park near Stirling, Scotland. Via Daily Mail.

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

That’s one brave man. I don’t think I’d want this kitten on my lap anytime soon!

2. Did ye notice the blooood on his hand and the back of his wrist?

3. It’s just a flesh wound!

4. Those are some yummy-looking licorice coloured toe beans.

5. Mary (the first) says:

Look at those tiny little baby teefs!!

6. “Looks fierce..!” but Karis is such a kitty!

Love it!!!

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

Such ferocity! Such impotent rage! Such a round head. :3

8. Anyone can let the cat out of the bag, it takes a brave man to put one in!

9. And what cat lover does not have at least some scratches on their hands? :)

10. I guess that’s his “I’m not amused” face.

11. Must be the Charlie Brown of lion cubs.

12. Come back here and take what’s coming to you! I’ll bite your legs off!
    :D

13. That’ll do, kitty. That’ll do.

14. I’d like to see him do that to me. I would screech so loud that the next state would hear me – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

15. What? No calls for inclusion in the fabled “Men of CO Calendar”? He may be a little long in the tooth, and portly to boot, but a full head of hair, nice smile, lovely accent and soft spot for kitties of all sizes certainly qualify him!

16. One for Juan!

17. Killer Klown says:

The scale reads one Killll!-ogram.

18. He looks like Mr. Bates from “Downton Abby”. That’s an automatic NOM-ination!

19. Here I was thinking he’s the spitting image of Benny Hill, then Yakkity Sax came into my head, which made the tiny rawr pictures even better. :-)

20. Catwhisperer says:

Yes, the accent is qualification enough. Now, if someone can figure out how to add sound to that calendar…

21. Yes! He does look a little like (swoon!) Mr. Bates! (Tho I must confess a fondness for Mr. Carson… someone must take care of that soft-hearted cantankerous gentleman… if Mrs. Hughes does not step up to the plate, I’m available…)

22. I thought he looked like Jonathan Winters, especially in the one where he smiles. :)

23. :lol: That is so true, Juan :lol:

24. Mary (the first) says:

Oh heck, that was my first thought actually, but it seemed too obvious so I didn’t even bother. Clearly, this is a Cute Men of CO Calendar candidate! If nothing else, the Scottish accent will overcome any possible flaws (of which I see none.) Yep. A man with a lion in a bag is an automatic contender.

25. Mary (the first) says:

Me too!

26. Good one!

27. Are you talking about the man or the beast?

28. Of which I see none either! Yep.

29. mmmmmm

30. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out he actually reminds me of Scotty from Star Trek.

31. Me 3! And Winters looks like my dad which is why I didn’t CO Calender Nominate. ….ewww….

32. Yes! He absolutely does.

33. Doesn’t this make amybody think of that old Scottish motto you see on a lot of Scots coats of arms– “Touch not the cat,” with a picture of a very PO’d wildcat?

34. Purr-fectly adorable, & so is the cub!!!

35. Smartypants says:

Good one! I think he has nice arms. And anyone who tickles a wildcat under the chin is Ok in my book.

36. sleekityin says:

That’s the McPherson (pronounced “fer”) clan motto “Touch not the cat but with a glove” which basically means “Dinnae mess wi’ us”.

Cute lion cub – am calling him Mr McFearsome.