So Much for Our Grand Entrance

“All right, everyone, places please! Corgis, enter when you hear the drum roll and watch that first step. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd…”

1. gail pierson (bunny) says:

Tandem tootsie rolls! :)

2. One falling corgi would have been funny. Two is hilarious! It’s like they’re not even looking.

3. Welcome to the Olympicups. Our newest sport is…… Synchronized Plomphing…. Expertly performed by the Corgi twins

4. DARN IT .. I was just gonna post that .. LOLOL !!

5. Sort of like this synchronized sport….

6. Synchronized Corgi rolling! Were they trained to do this? If not, it’s extra funny!

7. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

“I meant to do that!”

8. Smartypants says:

Rollin’ rollin’ rollin’,
    We’re two Corgis rollin’,
    Rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ alooooong!

9. Too Cute, Animal Planet, Saturdays 9pm.
    Me? A fan? Why would you ask?

10. I love how the narrator always warns the viewers that what they’re about to see may be too cute! I just wish they had other cute pets, like…bunnehs! Or hammies…or ferets…or ratties…or guinea pigs…or…….you get the idea! :-)

11. There was an episode which featured litters of miniature pigs, hedgehogs, and lop-eared bunnies.

12. I know! I saw it! But there needs to be moooore! :-)

13. There was one where a group of puppies was fostered up with a baby goat. The goat was constantly greeting them by prancing around in a circle and then headbutting them. Friggin’ adorable.

14. Agree!

15. sixkatlady says:

I love how the one puppeh’s tocks roll right over the other one’s head. I can’t stop watching it’s so cute!!

16. sabrina rose says:

They are both so chubbular it didn’t hurt a bit! (Wish we could see it in slo mo.)

17. SlaveToCat says:

What?!?!?! British Corgi’s don’t understand “Mind the Gap.”

18. This video is amazing. I love it!

19. I estimate a 50% chance of very good faking.

20. Attention, please. I know I have not been around much lately. This is partly being busy. But partly because RECENT ENTRIES HAVE BOGGLED AND GOBSMACKED ME. I am at a loss!

I LOVE CO SO MOISCHE! That is all. :D

21. Same here for me…Busy and GOBSMACKED.

22. Ditto. (And not having a desk at work; never mind a computer….)

23. PS The perfect unison! Alley-oop!

24. thank you! i needed a good chuckle today.

so cute.

25. The only thing missing is Daniel Craig.

26. Bettymouse says:

Oh, how often I have said that…

27. That is a perfect Parkour roll. They are obviously Free-Running Corgis.

28. First day lessons at paratrooper school. Learning to drop and roll when you hit the ground.

29. Couldn’t stop watching this over…more excited than hearing Kim Kardashian is engaged for the third time :)

30. No kidding!

31. If only I could make this my wallpaper and watch this

cor-gi-cor-gi…roly poly cor-gis. cor-gi-cor-gi. eat them up yum.

32. I took a corgi to the movies, didn’t cost me anything to get him in. :D

33. floating in the soup?

34. Peanutcat says:

OMG! That’s my favorite clip from Too Cute!

35. I had no ideas these were Corgi babies!!!! cute.