Hey! Take It Easy!

Kitteh nomming. Tiny Squeeks. And pristine hardwood floors. Welcome to Japan.

Via Cuteporter Susan H.

Comments

1. OMG, why is no one commenting? This is… beyond… **thud**

2. I love Mom! She gets in that leetle box! And loves her babies! :-)

3. she’s the Mom-Bento

4. Oh the tiny cryinks and then mumma comes to tell that ginger & white guy off. And then mumma tries to squeeze herselfs into the box. Oh I am ded from that! The all ginger kitteh is soooooo cute! For the love of god who allowed this loose on tha webs!

5. Maru! Mom has climbed into your box! Save that one kitten for me!

6. Mary (the first) says:

So funny, Mom’s all tending to the bebehs until she realizes there is an empty BOX and then she is compelled to abandon the kittehs to climb into the box!

7. I love the bitey kitty’s look to momcat at 1:08 – it clearly says “whut? I was just grooming him!” Glurp.

8. Totally. Oh, wait, what? Hi Mom! We were just, um, you know…..

9. Betty Pickett says:

Oh…..I want the timid one! It’s Dolly Parton and crew!

10. SlaveToCat says:

I think one of those kitties needs a puppy as a protector.

11. I think she wanted to get the kittens out of the box, so she could have it.

What a gorgeous family!

12. IrinAkaee says:

I love you I love you I love you I love you OH! A BOX!

13. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I am developing a theory that Japanese cats don’t shed and that’s why the floors are always clean.

14. Back leg splayage at 1:45 has made me DED.

So I saw a spot on the floor and thought “AHA! I see dirt!” then realized it was a spot on my monitor. *sigh* How are the floors so durn clean???

15. How can they possibly be so FLUFFY? It’s a fluff city over there!

16. Yep – Mom comes over to see who’s getting hassled, and Mr Nom Kitty is all “What? Who, me? Perfectly innocent, here!”

17. That sweet little one…all “Quit it! Leave me alone!” then runs to momma. Those others were little punks, ha.

18. crashnandicoot says:

I’m not diabetic, but I need a giant dose of insulin immediately from the overdose of cuteness. Too much! Way too much for one video. I think I have to watch it – again. And then again after that.

19. Clairdelune says:

OMG!! The gorgeousness of them all!! I want the little shy one, needs lots of cuddling. The bitey one is gorgeous but a handful for sure. And Momma is a beauty… *siggghhh*

20. :)

21. Yipes, my brain did its own blue screen of death after watching that! I would take a little swiffer and sweep all those nuggets, and mom, into my basket and run away.

(and those teeny tiny mews…oh the humanity!)

22. You know that biter in the back is thinking

Tattletale, baby

23. Pre-cisely. “It wasn’t me — I was just — he always blames m–but, Mo-om!”

Under his breath: “Cry-baby.”

24. Already ded and it´s only 11 in the morning…. *dies*

25. tiamatsdg says:

cute overload indeed.

26. I would help you do that, sugitomo :D I so want to cuddle and kiss all three kittens and their mom :D

27. AND one of the kitties is a munchkin (the floofiest one trying to sleep in the box!). The YouTube poster has DOZENS of equally cute videos of this litter and another; I think they breed munchkins.

28. Are those real kittehs? No fuzz on the floor; no fur flying anywhere–maybe this is just CG?