Prolly The Last Book She Ever Read

If there ever was a post that deserved the “Impending Doom” tag, this is it.

10320329063_e076613621_b
Sent in by Nadya N. as seen on Reddit.

Comments

1. hee hee

2. Purrrrfection.

3. SOON…..

4. soon

5. first, i shall shed on this bed …enh!… there, that’s done. and now, my pretty, your doom has arrived…

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

Cats, like spiders, use their back hairs as a defensive weapon. when threatened, They scrape off hairs with their hind legs, sending the hairs airborne to irritate the eyes and nose of attackers.

7. Clairdelune says:

EEEEKKKK!!!!! I must confess that though I’m sure this kitty is very lovable and deserving of ear skritches as much as any kitty, I would have a hard time getting comfortable with that extremely disapproving glare!!!

8. And she was never seen again . . . .

9. I hope this picture gets in future editions of the book. Seems like the perfect photo illustration to accompany the title!

10. What she doesn’t realize is that the cat is secretly reading her book and getting new ideas of how to purrrfect the plan behind her back. Hope this hoomin knows how to outsmart a super-villain cat.

11. Mary (the first) says:

Exactly what I was thinking! The cat’s reading over her shoulder for new inspiration!

12. SlaveToCat says:

I should never have taught that human how to read.

13. When you think about it kitteh is actually doing her a good deed by killing her before she finishes the book. At least she won’t have to read the worst plot scenarios near the end of it.

14. :lol: I second that, Berg :lol:

15. A lol moment.Saffron and I posted the exact same comment at the exact same time.I clicked post and her comment appeared!

16. My cat must be threatened all the time because there is hair everywhere in my apartment…Or possibly I should vacuum.

17. Me too! In Bold

18. Reblogged this on Life Through the Eyes of a "Cat" and commented:
    I have to reblog this… just… yes.

19. theoriginalmel says:

Diabeetus did it in the library with a candlestick.

20. double LOL !