Show Us How It’s Done, Paul Rudolph

Just landed that BIG client, (checks breff.)

Got to make a good impression, (shows off latest TP roll shredding “technology”)

Takes client out for some power schmoozing.

“This is Paul Rudolph, our studio’s Russian dwarf hamster. He busies himself with fluffin’ up his beautiful fur, munchin’ on sunflower seeds, offering skilled advice on our studio projects, and enjoying fresh air on the balcony.” -Amanda R.

1. sabrina rose says:

Every studio needs an efficient hammie assistant! Looks like you lucked out with Paul Rudolph!!

2. I am a bit sleepy but is it just me the first 2 hamsters appear to be the same yet the 3rd hammie is just a wee bit bigger and has lighter colored fur?? Regardless still very very cute :-) And I do love the name too.

3. Catwhisperer says:

I think he might look bigger because his cheeks are stuffed. Oh, and a cautionary word to Amanda R. – OSHA rules include making sure the blade in your cutter is retracted when teeny employees are present.

4. I believe it is the lighting. Hammie name is just too cool!
    WIsh we could have an office pet, but our boss says no…..she’s weird!

5. I’ve loved hamsters ever since I watched Hamtaro as a child. You are lucky to have such a cute one!

6. Catwhisperer says:

Hmmm… the mod lounge is eerily quiet for a Friday morning. Hell-oooo-oooo! Anybody home?

7. This is a local lounge, for local people. There’s nothing for you here!

8. I am so jealous of people that get to work in a place with an office pet! I can’t even imagine how awesome it would be to take a stress break to go hold the cute hammie!!

9. I have hammies at school, and there are many times I take one out for “hamster therapy.” One year a student asked what was wrong with Scoot that he needed therapy! He looked puzzled when I explained that the therapy was for ME! :mrgreen:

10. Sharon Wilson says:

I just can’t help but notice…he’s sneefing around a BOX CUTTER!!

11. Is that UF’s architeture/interior design studios??

12. Amanda R. says:

13. mcbadkitty says:

Such an adorables hammie – too bad his namesake built such poorly thought out buildings :)