Famous Fiends of Folklore, Part Five

Of the many mythical creatures in Mexican tradition, the most baffling is el chupacatñata. This six-legged hybrid of a cat and a piñata likes to terrorize children’s birthday parties, and may only be fought while blindfolded.

Via Reddit.

Comments

1. I shudder to think what’s going to fall out of this when it’s finally broken open.

2. NOMTOM, I can’t breathe for laughing. You’re killing me here (in the best possible way).

3. SlaveToCat says:

Human babies come from a stork.
    Kittie babies come from wonderfully colorful wild and crazy Party Animals.

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m reminded of a scene in one of the Ace Ventura movies. The miracle of birth!

5. Feline proctologist.

6. LOL…

7. Oh ….. so ewwwwwww……I remember that…….ewwwww!

8. OMG…….’nough said…….
    Oh wait, I want to see the second picture where the hooman touches the cat and scares the “crazy” out of him/her! That would be hilarious!

9. omg my thoughts exactly!

10. emmberrann says:

Juno, how does your mind work?? No matter, it’s hilarious!

11. Colonoscopy cat checks for polyps.

12. SoccerSue says:

The hovertext is made even better by the wide-eyed expression on the pinata’s face.

13. Clairdelune says:

Oh my, probably dismembered mice and hairballs and partly chewed potato chips. Horrrrrrrible.

14. Clairdelune says:

Impossible to top you or Juno.

15. Best. Hovertext. Evar. :D

16. Win!

17. Mary (the first) says:

Well, that explains a lot!

18. Mary (the first) says:

I’m not seeing the hovertext! :'(

19. I can’t stop laughing. I don’t know what else to say. This is one of the best.

20. Hovertext says: “Worst. Colonoscopy. Ever.” lol!

21. To quote a Cheezburger caption I once saw for this photo (which dovetails nicely w/ the hover text: “You no have polyps. Just sum Skittles.”

22. I remember that one! Classic!

23. I guess when you were once a star of a video game franchise that has since crashed you start doing some weird stuff to fill the void.

24. (O_o)

25. *snortgiggles*

26. Agreed!

27. Feline Centipede?

28. Katherine says:

I was trying to think of a human centipede joke, but it just isn’t working. Pinacatipede? Yeah, I got nothing.

29. And the third picture of that human getting beaten up by said kitty!

30. :lol: I second that :lol: