Famous Fiends of Folklore, Part Five

Of the many mythical creatures in Mexican tradition, the most baffling is el chupacatñata. This six-legged hybrid of a cat and a piñata likes to terrorize children’s birthday parties, and may only be fought while blindfolded.

Via Reddit.

1. I shudder to think what’s going to fall out of this when it’s finally broken open.

2. Clairdelune says:

Oh my, probably dismembered mice and hairballs and partly chewed potato chips. Horrrrrrrible.

3. omg my thoughts exactly!

4. NOMTOM, I can’t breathe for laughing. You’re killing me here (in the best possible way).

5. SlaveToCat says:

Human babies come from a stork.
    Kittie babies come from wonderfully colorful wild and crazy Party Animals.

6. Mary (the first) says:

Well, that explains a lot!

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m reminded of a scene in one of the Ace Ventura movies. The miracle of birth!

8. Oh ….. so ewwwwwww……I remember that…….ewwwww!

9. Feline proctologist.

10. emmberrann says:

Juno, how does your mind work?? No matter, it’s hilarious!

11. Colonoscopy cat checks for polyps.

12. Clairdelune says:

Impossible to top you or Juno.

13. LOL…

14. OMG…….’nough said…….
    Oh wait, I want to see the second picture where the hooman touches the cat and scares the “crazy” out of him/her! That would be hilarious!

15. And the third picture of that human getting beaten up by said kitty!

16. SoccerSue says:

The hovertext is made even better by the wide-eyed expression on the pinata’s face.

17. Best. Hovertext. Evar. :D

18. Agreed!

19. :lol: I second that :lol:

20. Win!

21. Mary (the first) says:

I’m not seeing the hovertext! :'(

22. I can’t stop laughing. I don’t know what else to say. This is one of the best.

23. Hovertext says: “Worst. Colonoscopy. Ever.” lol!

24. To quote a Cheezburger caption I once saw for this photo (which dovetails nicely w/ the hover text: “You no have polyps. Just sum Skittles.”

25. I remember that one! Classic!

26. I guess when you were once a star of a video game franchise that has since crashed you start doing some weird stuff to fill the void.

27. (O_o)

28. *snortgiggles*

29. Feline Centipede?

30. Katherine says:

I was trying to think of a human centipede joke, but it just isn’t working. Pinacatipede? Yeah, I got nothing.