U Gonna Eat That?

[If you won't, I will.]

As seen on SI.com.

Comments

1. Reblogged this on 58 Day Dreams and commented:
    Animals are such wondrous creatures, forever captivating me :-)
    Audrey~

2. After reviewing the tapes, you [the jury] must conclude that these are clear cut cases of entrapment.

* on a serious nuff, there’s a reason they tell you to keep your windows closed at those drive through safaris. For your and the animals’ welfare.

3. “Annie is not your friend!”

4. Mary (the first) says:

Is anyone else worried about the zebra that ate the plastic bag? That can’t be good for him! Yikes!

5. Hahah. Love this compilation. :)

6. I especially love the dog stealing the food the cat stole in the first place.

7. Stressfactor says:

I would argue that in the case of the baby with the Cocker Spaniel the baby actually gave away the food and very little stealing was involved….

8. Stressfactor says:

Ack! I am in the mod lounge for using the proper breed name for a dog!

9. whawhawhatsis says:

I’m pretty sure it was a paper bag. It certainly sounded like it to me.

10. OK, the bipedal raccoon freaked me right out.

11. yes, I didn’t like him eating that either. whawha, it did look like paper, but it can’t be good for the zebra to eat.

12. Love the squirrel clip towards the end, the lady crossly saying ‘because it’s FUNNY’

13. How can they be so adorable when they’re standing still and so very creepy in motion?

14. LOL, yeah, me too!

15. These pictures are thirty seconds before and thirty seconds after this cutie of a kangaroo stole my entire bag of puffed rice that we were given to feed the wild life.

16. Sharon Wilson says:

I like the cat leaving a little paw print in the pastry! I’d just take that away and bake it–”This one’s for the kitteh!”

17. It is certainly not good for him, and he likely had some gastrointestinal distress over it, called colic. Equines are very sensitive and many actually die from colic. More reason to keep your windows up if on safari!

18. Adaptation right there, people. Tad bit worried about how troublesome a
    fully-bipedal raccoon could be!