Teeny Tiny Tiffy

Cuteporter Angela A. tells us about her camera-hog kitteh, Tiffany. “Tiffany is the only cat I’ve ever met that seems to love having photos taken. The second the camera comes out, she’s ready for it,” says Angela.

“She was about 9 weeks old in this photo and less than 2 lbs, very tiny for her age. She’s actually still incredibly, unusually small as an adult. This was taken a few days after she was adopted.”

“It’s amazing how one tiny cat can take up an entire armchair when threatened with having to share.”

1. Cute! Great face markings! (Thank you for not quoting her talking baby talk. That is getting real old.)

2. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Quite agreed!! Why do people assume that animals would sound like idiots if they could talk!!!

3. I’m pretty sure that if my chief cat could talk she would say “Kneel before Zod!!”

4. ai hoap yoo’z nut kawling lolcatspeak “baby talk”!
    i’m PROUD to be a lolcatspeaker.

5. Jenny Islander says:

She reminds me strongly of my mother’s old Bluepoint Siamese Angel, who had the same tiny body and huge attitude. When they got me a puppy, he was introduced to her while she sat on my mother’s lap. She stared in horror at this lolloping, galloping setter/Lab mix that was only 9 weeks old and already bigger than she was, glared at my mother, glared at the dog that was trying to lick her, and whacked him on the muzzle with her nickel-sized paw.

He was her humble servant for the rest of her life. Made room in every warm spot, got out of the way when she wanted a drink or a sample of his dinner, even cleaned her ears on demand.

6. Were they named Angelina and Brad, by any chance?

7. lol

8. Aww look at that beautiful fluffy tail too!!!

9. If you believe in re-incarnation, this is Audrey Hepburn.

10. Purrfect!!!

11. SlaveToCat says:

Teeny Tiny Tiffy has gotten into the Neapolitan Ice Cream by the looks of that scrumptious face.

12. NurseNoir says:

Tiffy might be the prettiest, sweetest-looking cat I’ve ever seen! Wonderful calico markings!

13. Look at that cute little face!!

14. Jenny Islander says:

Look at that tail! The tailio in the box photo is saying very clearly, “I am happy in this box and if you come any closer I will give you SUCH a swat.”

15. Heck with the armchair, I’m always amazed at how a 9 lb cat can occupy an entire queen sized bed.

16. Last year’s tax return was spent on buying the humans a new KING sized bed. Guess who STILL manages to take up more than half the space? Of course he is 12 pounds of foof but still!

17. :lol: I want to see a picture of THAT, EvieG :lol:

18. Need proof! :)

19. Somebody is living and loving life! Super precious!

20. You should always photograph her on green–in that first shot her eyes are amazing and her markings stand out so beatifically! She can take up ALL of my furniture any time she wants!

21. What a purrrrdy girl!!
    My cats won’t even consider letting me takes pics. They’ll stay in one position for hours ( I finally notice I could take pics – go grab phone or camera) then all of a sudden …..whoosh…they’re gone. I have lots of blurry pics sure….but none like Tiffy’s!

22. SlaveToCat says:

And what self respecting girlie wouldn’t want to nap in a shoe box with her new shoes.

23. she is sooo cute!

24. Smartypants says:

Kitteh sez “I’m not small, I’m fun sized!”

25. AWW :D What a sweetie :D I am so glad you are able to give this dear sweet kitty, Tiffany, a loving forever home, Angela A :D