THIS JUST IN: I Want To Hold Your Hand

Tommy The Puppeh gets all nervous n’ stuff in the car, until his hoomin Adam D. tells him it’s OK.

FAVE FRAME: Is that Puppeh Window Slobber™, or a decal? On the passenger window?

Clipboard01
From the Yahoo! News Tumblr. Title from The Fabs.

Comments

1. music is too loud. can’t hear you.

2. I’m really glad this guy is filming himself with one hand and holding his dog’s paw with the other. That’s just great. Real safe for the both of ya, buds.

3. rescue gal says:

One hand is on the doggie- one hand is on the camera, so who is driving? No wonder doggie is nervous!!

4. AND they’re driving on the left side of the road! Can ya imagine!

5. I drive with one hand a lot. I have also EATEN while driving! And fiddled with the radio! Sometimes I sing! Sometimes I drive with two hands but they are not at 10 and 2 positions! Doom!!

Looks like a decal was scraped off of the window?
    Doggeh is beautiful and fluffy. Such a prosh paw was made for holding.

6. Very apt choice of music if you’ve seen the video for it..

7. Geez, aren’t we all a bunch of nit-pickers… Know what I saw? Cute puppeh! I want to hold his hand too! :)

8. SlaveToCat says:

A couple of kids in the first few weeks of falling in love. They just have to go everywhere holding hands. So, sweet. Ya, I would hold his hand every chance I could get too.

9. Mary (the first) says:

Cute men of CO candidate!!

10. Dog Lover says:

I can die happy now, knowing I’ve just seen the cutest thing EVER!! :)

11. sir isaak lime says:

seconded!!

12. Guess this dog can never be brought along on a driver’s test.

13. You two flush him out from the back, wave your hands, make a lot of noise. I’ll wait here with the net.

14. Y’all know how determined I am about this calendar, so I’ll help you hold the net.

15. And when I touch you I feel happy inside.

16. dolphin815 says:

I knew this looked familiar. I’ve seen the American version here before:

17. Okay, we can do this. Stretch the net between up and BAM! He ai’t going nowhere!

18. My cat when he throws up puts his paw on my hand and i hold it…..weirdo