“Kill Bond! Now!”

Purred by Ernst Stavro Meow-feld in 1967’s “You Only Live Twice.” (Note folded-over paws in de rigueur Evil Genius Villain Pose.™)

tumblr_mtynpeqKwf1rq4uvro1_500
Sigfried, from the Mostly Cats Mostly Tumblr.

Comments

1. KittyMarthaPoo says:

What a beautiful nose! Looks like a reverse-colored Koala bear nose.

2. “No Mr. Bond .. I except you to die .. or get me a can of tuna”

3. Shouldn’t the movie title be “You Only Live Nine Times”?

4. Fun fact: when cats squint like that, it pretty much means they feel safe, content and trusting.

5. Someone once said “There’s no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat.” This gorgeous kitty is the proof.

6. I think I just fell in love with a nose.

7. Siberian Huskat!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

I was going to say black metal style corpsepaint, but your description is cuter. :3

9. phred's mom says:

Expect.

10. Thank you, Nina, I never knew that. See, THIS is why I love CO. I learn things. Oh, yes, the submeeshons. They are also why I love CO.

11. Clairdelune says:

Maybe, but that slit-eyed glare terrifies me!!! I just know there’s an evil plot afoot… when my cat looks at me that way, she’s usually planning to steal the Spicy Dorito chips from the bowl or to lick the butter off my toast.

12. Clairdelune says:

That’s a wonderful quote!!! And very perceptive. No work of art compares to a kitty in action or at rest. My girly kittty stretches out on the sofa posing just like Goya’s painting “La Maya Desnuda”. :-D

13. Smartypants says:

LOL, my old kitteh used to lick the spicy seasonings off the Doritos…and leave the denuded chip behind! Thanks for the chuckle.

14. Or ten, since humans don’t normally live twice.

15. gigademon says:

That looks like the cat version of a Siberian Husky

16. That must be the look when too many people try to beep his nose.

17. “I expect . . . chopped chicken liver.”

18. My Stinky would cut you for a Chipotle chicken burrito. He would even tear off pieces of tortilla, and run off with them like a leopard dragging a gazelle.

19. He’s very handsome now. Can you imagine the baby pictures?

20. That’s right, because the cat would pat-pat-pat the sculpture over the edge of the shelf, and then the piece of sculpture would be in pieces…

21. Excellent point. Cats relly do seem to enjoy testing the laws of gravity, especially with fragile and expensive items. Yet another reason why I like them.

22. *steepled toe beans* Excellent, Smithers!

23. :lol: I want to see a picture of that, Clairdelune :lol: