You Wasted Your Time, You Know…

… because when I kill you for doing this to me, I’m just going to have to wash myself all over again.

Photo via Troy from Southeast Pa. Humans: Dave and Sara L., whereabouts unknown.

Comments

1. If looks could kill….

2. Wow, someone is NOT happy! Have Dave and Sara L. been seen since this photo was taken?

3. sabrina rose says:

Yeesh! The Evil Eye incarnate!!!

4. Mary (the first) says:

Apparently not .. it says “whereabouts unknown” .. yikes

5. SlaveToCat says:

What do you mean when you say you forgot the rubber duckie?

6. Disapproval tag? More like Impending Doom!

7. Mental note: do not let dog watch Dexter anymore.

8. If there was a post that deserved a Halloween tag, it’s this one!

9. Wow, and this guy is not the Ultimate King of Disapproval how…?

10. Cujo LIKES to smell like dead squirrels. Cujo will bide his time until you are sleeping tonight.

11. fleurdamour says:

I knew dogs could smile, never seen one frown quite like this before.

12. fleurdamour says:

Dogster

13. Based on her reactions, I’m pretty sure I’ve given my boss this look more than once…Never realized how scary it was until now!

14. Ilikechocolatemilk says:

Yes, Impending Doom! Any second now…

15. 260Oakley says:

Hound of the Bathkervilles

16. *** golf clap ***

17. Hey man, it’s cool. I’m just gonna to back out slowly and we can forget this ever happened…okay?

18. Whoa. I think I do the menace thing pretty well, y’know, but somebody’s got it DOWN. 8O

19. LOL OMG, what a look! I didn’t think that was possible until now. Paybacks!!!

20. I fear for your shoes….

21. Imma make myself a mask of that for Halloween.

22. Seriously! This dog’s a professional.

23. That, my friends, is what is known as “The Stinkeye” or in some circles “The Hairy Eyeball”.

24. Best. Caption. Ever.

25. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

They’re glowing red, if I’m not mistaken.

26. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Stinkeye on steroids.

27. TheIglets says:

I was just ready to type something like that. It’s worrisome to me at times that Mike pulls this stuff out of his head!

28. Hound of the Bather-Kills?

29. BAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA……….too funny! Bet this guy is just a big ol’ sweetheart (out of the tub).
    Thanks NTMTOM, you made my day!

30. doomchild says:

Goodbye, Dave and Sara L., you will be missed.

31. That face reminds me of Caesar from “Rise of the Planet of the Apes.”

32. I was thinking the same thing. That dog will get even, oh, yes, he will!

33. oooh I like that one too

34. Ooohhhh noooooooo!!! It’s Kujo, rrrrruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Lol :)

35. I spelled Cujo wrong! :/

36. Does nobody else see the resemblance to Samuel L. Jackson? “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish….