Bunneh ‘Tocks With Photobomb BONUS!

Let’s see. Bunneh for Bunday..check. Kitteh Photobomb..check. ‘Tocks for ‘Tocktober..check.

Locked ‘Tocked n’ loaded. Take ‘er away, Kath L.

“We moved to Switzerland from Australia in 2011 and sadly had to give up Skipper. Luckily he was adopted by good friends of ours and has a large, organic garden to roam around in and a new kitten friend called Gus to play with.”

10057572553_46610526fb_h

“This is a front shot so that you can see for yourselves that he’s just as cute from that angle too.”

10057447434_f328c6fcb1_h

“The third photo shows the two furry buddies together. We miss him terribly and often look at his photos and go ‘awwwww.'”

10057574873_7c4b1b8939_h

Comments

1. In the last one, I more imagine skipper saying “watch as I demonstrate the proper technique for subduing a wild kitten.”

2. That’s an extremely boop-able bunneh nosicle, I must say. And did you notice, kitteh and bunneh fur coats are MATCHINGKS!!! :-D

3. I DID notice, DillPig! Fainting from teh cute in 4…3…2…*thunk*

4. Alice Shortcake says:

Surely you mean…’tocked and loaded?

5. Dog Lover says:

I’m thinkingk that bunneh ‘tocks might be the cutest ‘tocks of all (and that coming from a devoted worshipper of doggeh ‘tocks). Also, I think Mr. Kitteh is in for a rude surprise if he tries to take down Bunneh McBunnersons. Apparently he’s never felt the almost lethal chill and power of bunneh disapproval. :)

6. you are correct!

7. Smartypants says:

Yes, that was first thing I noticed too – “brothers from another mother”!

Kath, so glad you were able to find a good new home for Skipper!

8. Kath Lockett says:

We miss him so much and he’s framed and hung in our living room, pride of place by the dining table. We know that his new family love him too as they sent us a little book full of photos!

9. How I miss Mr Skipper and his twitching nose of delight.
    LOVE love l o v e that he’s riding high with his new kitteh friend! <3

10. Dog Lover says:

I’m so sorry he can’t be with you but I know you found him a wonderful, loving home. He’s a lucky guy to have so many people who love him. *hug*

11. AWW :( I am so sorry you had to give up your bunny :( At least, he is in a loving forever home with a kitty friend :D

12. Kath Lockett says:

He sure is – I’ll see if they’ll give me some photos of him playing in his enormous, all-organic Melbourne garden with Gus!