How To Assemble Your Cat

Congratulations, cat owner! Just follow these simple steps:

1. Carefully remove cat parts from shipping container.

2. Insert rank armatures through wallison grommets and attach to torso even moreso.

3. Attach talio inglesias to ‘tocks and rotate counter-upwise.

4. Gently twist cranial command module onto shoulder blades until you hear a harp glissando.

You’re done! If your cat looks like the photo below, you did it wrong.

More of Japan’s most retweeted cat pics.

Comments

1. objectively, that last picture counts as “comftabuhls”.

subjectively, how many cats do you see there?

2. Pull ears back until you hear the “click”.

3. Darn it .. **THAT’S what I did wrong** *FACE/PALM**

4. Another post for that coffee table book, NTMTOM!

That bottom photo exemplifies why I never do yoga in front of my cats. They make me feel so inferior…

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

“That’s the sound of the cat’s upper and lower ears meeting as they chomp through your handflesh.”

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

Also, lol at “wallison grommets”

7. omg= that 2nd pic. how DO they DO that!!??

8. Clairdelune says:

Thanks for a good belly laugh!!! I needed that. Gotta love them kittehs, life would be so dull without them!! :-D

9. Clairdelune says:

I favor the cranial command module. One is commanding me right now: “Hey you, drop everything and let’s have some ear rubbing RIGHT NOW!”

10. There better be at least two.

11. emmberrann says:

If you put all the parts in the Ninja blender jar at once, and hit the “blend” setting, this is what you wind up with.

12. Kittea, oh Kittea, oh have you met Kittea?
    Kittea the Cattooed lady?

13. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like what I used to do to Mr. Potato Head.
    Way way way way back before USB chargers and batteries were only used for flash lights.

14. i can’t find the “like” button

does anyone else see the “like” button?

browser compatibility is like cats and dogs any more…

15. IKEA kitty-kit?! ;-)

16. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better than NTMTOM’s steps 2 through 4 (talio iglesias LOLOLOL), I saw the crazy kitteh that got put together wrong (but oh so right).

17. I think i borked someting just looking at pic # 2. Does any one know a good chiropracticionerist? lol

18. Way way waaay back when I was a kid they only sold the plastic nose, mouth, hats, etc. you had to use a real potato to play. Mr. Potato Head.

19. They already know you like it. No need for a like button.

20. I just came in here to say exactly that!! :mrgreen:

21. And “rank armatures” is pretty darned witty, too!

22. The kitteh number 2 reminds me of the main four states of matter, as learned in the school: Gas, Liquid, Cat and Solid. Or did I dream during the physics lesson?

23. I’m almost positive that the head is detached in that second pic. Really, how DO they do this?

24. Did anybody else find any extra nuts or bolts?

25. As I so often respond to NTMTOM: “BWAHAHAHAHA!”

26. I’m voting dream .. I know I did during physics

27. Backbones .. we don’t need no stinking backbones !

28. :lol: AWW :lol: The positions that kitties can place themselves in :lol: