BOO! From Joey And Jamie, Y’all*

Deep in the heart of Cain-Tucky, there’s an artist of note named Sarah B. Will you check out these Puppeh-Punkins???

10023915916_ea7b8c8c1c_b

get-attachment.aspx
“Hello! This is Joey and Joey’s neighbor friend Jamie – Made him a pumpkin too because they are best friends! He’s a super sweet, older doggie, and only Joey’s friend because he is deaf. Thank y’all* for your time!”

Comments

1. Wait – who’s deaf – Joey or Jamie?! They’re both adorable! And the pumpkins are awesome!!

2. Love the pumpkins and the Dogs too. Cuteness all around.

3. very cute. Of course, anything with a Sheltie is automatic cuteness factor for me, I have 2 at home & now I want a pumkin with them on it too! Hope the kiddies aren’t too scared of those pumkins when they come for their treats on Halloween!

4. I was confused about who is deaf as well. Glad the buddies got their pumpkins on; what talent!

5. after thinking about this some more, my theory is that Jamie is deaf, and since Joey is a beagle and likely barks/howls alot, maybe that’s the only way Jamie can stand being Joey’s friend, since he can’t hear all the howling… :)

6. Martha in Washington says:

Yay for BFF’s! And punkins! And artists from Ken-tuck! And especially for the wiki-link explaining that y’all is, in fact, PLURAL!!! (one of my most annoying pet peeves!)

signed,
    Kentucky Woman now in Washington

7. I drove by that Florence Mall thing a million times, I always thought it said “Florence, VALL.”

8. Hello, Sarah B. here! I’m sorry – It’s Jamie who is deaf! We think that’s how he puts up with Joey’s constant chatter! :)

9. Thank you! :)

10. We are in love with Jamie – It’s our neighbor’s mini Sheltie and he is a doll :) Bet yours are too! – Sarah B.

11. You are correct! And Joey is a little basset hound but they look similar to Beagles! :)

12. Please check out his Tumblr if you want to look at his rotund hiney some more! :) – Sarah B.

13. Is this the Joey of ‘Beware’ fame? http://i.imgur.com/bFTZi.jpg

14. Why yes it is! :) – Sarah B.

15. I thought “y’all” was the singular form, and “all y’all” was the plural

(I have southern roots, but I’ve been a midwesterner all my life.)

16. Sassypants says:

THAT GUY HAS NO PANTS ON!!!!!!

17. He is wearing shorts if you glance *ahem* between his legs. The dogs on the other hand most definitely have no pants on.

18. ScoutsMom says:

In Pittsburghese, the plural form of “you” is “yinz” as in “Hey, yinz go’in dawntawn ta watch da game n’at?”

ScoutsMom
    Pittsburgh, PA

19. Hi SassyPants, My mother is indeed wearing shorts! :) – Sarah B.

20. Did you check out the link for y’all? The wikipedia article actually mentions yinz. :) It also mentions you guys, which is what we say here in lovely mid-MI. :)

21. I think Joey is a basset hound. I don’t know as much about bassets, but, over the years, my family has been owned by three beagles. Bassets are cute, but beagles are cuter (she says completely without bias).

22. I think that IS that Joey of Beware fame! LOVE that face and that pumpkin!!!

23. Or youse guys. :mrgreen:

24. emmberrann says:

As it should be. *nods approvingly, and adjusts pince-nez*

25. sabrina rose says:

The dogs and their pumpkin portraits are gorgeous!! The “pantless” man is rather a shocker unless one follows Ffleur’s suggestion. Summers are hot in Kentucky!

26. Bassets howl, too. My friend’s neice has a bassett hound/lab mix, and when she “talks” too much she starts to lose her voice and sounds like a seal. :)

27. I am in hysterics over his Tumblr! Did you write all that, Sarah B?? You really should be working for Someecards or a site like this one! Love that puppy dog.

28. phred's mom says:

In Philly, it’s yiz (plural), a local “youse”.

29. phred's mom says:

“You guys” is distressingly common in the East,too.

30. phred's mom says:

Leggo the pearls, s’okay.

31. Laurie in KY says:

You ain’t just wislin’ Dixie, it is hot, and HUMID in Kentucky!