OMGPONIES!!!!1!1!1111!!!!!1!!! (Little Ones!)

If there’s anything better than 3:02 worth of a pair of “Cheeky miniature foals playing with an empty feed bucket,” DO let us know.

Sent in by prolific Cuteporter Julie S.

Comments

1. Its a yellow bucket! Now I have to stop and roll on the ground! Yellow bucket!

I do not understand their game, but I love it.

2. Ha ha ha, was watching the video and thinking ” oh, I saw this on Youtube”……and then realized I was credited with the submission! Ooooohhhhh, “prolific”, i’ve been called a lot of things but that’s a new one! Definition…..”spends too much time watching cute animal videos”.

I love these ponies, but they make me think of kitties with catnip! What was in that bucket? And the alpacas watching disapprovingly across the fence, with stuffy British accents….”oh bother, they are at it again!”

3. You know those vicunas are looking at them and thinking, “what a pair of idots. It’s a bucke4t guys.”

4. How improbably shaggy and stubbular they are. But I’d say one thing does make it better — a background consisting of an audience of impassive alpacas. Or vicunas, if Kar is right.

5. I never knew they made pony nip! Obviously, this bucket has been soaked in it.

6. Loving the whatever-they-ares in the next field going *WTF*

*Watching Those Foals*

7. There MUST be catnip in there!

8. 260Oakley says:

The ponies have a hot date and are trying to douse themselves in oats de cologne.

9. Thank you, CO. I work for the agency that educates the children of our servicemembers. I am one of the lucky ones who gets to work to keep the agency going while NOT getting paid. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. This video made me smile as I start my unpaid day of work. I suspect I may have to take many CO breaks over the next few hours….days….weeks…..

Ponies! I’m gonna watch it again! It’s not like I am doing it on the taxpayer’s dime.

10. I bet no one else noticed the Llama

(I’ll still waiting to see the British nurses running thru with Benny Hill)

11. Ponynip ?

12. Bettern llamas than than moose. A moose once bit my sister….

13. phred's mom says:

Feel free, you need it.

14. It’s always fun to play with your food, much less roll in it!

15. whawhawhatsis says:

My husband is (fortunately? unfortunately?) in your situation, too. He got called back to work today to keep the hospital’s computers going. Out of the goodness of his heart, apparently but it’s better than staying home interrupting me while I’m trying to watch cute animal videos. :) Love the audience of alpacas/vicuñas watching so disapprovingly — they could challenge bunnies for disapproval!

16. I’m one of the fortunate (?) State employees that work with Federally funded grants, and we are hoping it’s only a few days! We have enough cash flow to last a short while, but there are a lot of low-income people that depend on these programs, that will be seriously hurting if the pissing match goes on too long…

17. My Hubby is one of the fortunate?/Unfortunate? he keeps saying it isn’t fair. he has been working long hours.. now he is working long hours for free… We are one of the lucky ones that have a bit of savings set aside for this kind of emergency but still…

18. Petite ponies prancing prettily in the pristine pasture

19. perfect!

20. wendyzski says:

I also noticed the rather unimpressed alpacas.

“WTF, little dudes?”

21. lisaLASSIE says:

I had the same impression: and also wondered just exactly had been in that bucket!!! :o :o :o

22. lisaLASSIE says:

Your husband tries to interrupt you while you are trying to watch cute animal videos??? How cruel!!!!

23. PONYP!

24. Not to get political, but couldn’t we all contact our Congresspeople, then march on Washington with our pitchforks and shovels?

25. The scantily clad ones??

26. picture perfect!

27. Soooo stubbular!

28. Fluffy foals?!

29. This what happens when you ride the wild horse.

30. I could send my kittehs to barf on them….

I liked the vid but where is James Baxter? :D

31. Elisabeth says:

Number 1: I worked at a mini horse brood farm for a year and can say with some conviction that there pretty much IS nothing cuter (nor more redonk) than baby mini horses at play (except maybe baby mini donks), which are approximately 25# at birth, which brings me to
    Number 2: based on their posture, I’m pretty sure those minis are trying to get IN that bucket, which they may have done when they were littler. (We used to carry them around like big puppies when the boss wasn’t looking. A pony tote would’ve made that more convenient.)

32. me too : D

33. Love to watch two animals at play. These ponies are just precious.

34. Did you see the one pee on the fence post? I think that’s a subtle message.

35. Little black pony wanted to get that bucket to cover his face. I suppose he just wanted the experience of it, to know how it would feel.