‘Tocktober 1st /// 24 Hours Of ‘Tocks /// 12:47 pm PT (Bonus Hour Post!)

(People, this one literally just came in @ 12:39pm PT. They’re..Spec-TOCK-ular. THIS will give ‘em SOMETHIN’ TO ‘TOCK ABOUT.)

“Happy First Day of ‘Tocktober! Attached herein is a photo, brand spankin’ new this afternoon. Isabel Lily knows what today is and got herself in prime posish for a photo shoot, snorfin’ some herbs in the sun. Who doesn’t love some fine Calico ‘Tocks. ;-)
Cheers!” -Lisa A.

Chive and Tarragon 'Tocks

24 Hours Of ‘Tocks continues…

Comments

1. I think you mean “they’re real and they’re spectockular”. :D

2. 1knitchick says:

We need to see the original “Lets Give Them Something to Talk About” ‘Tocktober post!

3. I certainly love me some calico tocks! Isabel Lily has a fine set of tocks and a beautiful tail to accompany them.

4. fleurdamour says:

Speaking of kittocks, I’ve been looking all day for tock photos of this guy, with no success – think anyone can find some Socks Tocks?

5. skippymom says:

Hi, Berg! How are you? My Chloe also has some lovely calico tocks, I was just admiring them this morning.
    (p.s. I see you are still a big fan of tails)

6. 1knitchick says:

This post always makes me smile! I mean – who can pass up a chance to look at bee ‘tocks!!! Thank you!!!!

7. Hi, skippymom!

I am doing just fine, thanks. And you? I do still want a tail; a calico tail would be extra special, though I won’t be too fussy. One of our cats, Henry, has a very nice orange tabby tail, and I’d be happy with that as well.

Please give Chloe’s tocks an extra pat for me! I sure do enjoy Tocktober.

8. I just did a quick Google image search, and it seems like Socks was a bit shy about showing his tocks. He sure was a handsome little guy, though, so I suspect his tocks were extra cute!

9. skippymom says:

Will do!

10. whawhawhatsis says:

My lucky mother actually met Socks once. We took her for a White House tour, and since she was in a wheelchair they took her to the pantry elevator to go up to the main floor — but she had to wait for Socks, and the Secret Service man walking him, to leave the elevator first. It was the highlight of her tour of DC and still is, all these years later!

11. AWW :D What pretty tocks :D