THIS JUST IN: What Is THIS?

[I've never seen one of these before. And these little "mewing" noises? Must investigate. I can haz kitteh?]

Retired Military Working Dog Chef H067 sees a kitten for the first time. From Doris V.N.

Comments

1. So cute! What a sweet puppeh. I love the size discrepancy when the kitten places a paw on one of the puppeh’s paws.

2. Mary (the first) says:

The little snorgley action at about 1:30 just brought it home. Those two are going to be BFF in absolutely no time at all. Very sweet!

3. And that sweet big boy knows to be gentle with the wee one. ..

4. That kitteh is going to have one over protective big brother! Anyone who breaks that kitteh’s heart better watch OUT!

5. Needs a “Marc Anthony” tag!

6. 1:06 when other doggeh goes to see and is all “eh, not interesting” and leaves.

So sweeeet!
    BFFs + mews = DED

7. Better be careful Chef .. Those KCD are flat out dangerous !!

(KCD -> Kitten Cuteness Device) Thank you your Service .. pup !

8. I think the kitten won that battle .. hehe

9. The baby mews just kilt me ded! I haven’t had a kitten in the house for sooo long…

10. SaaaaaaLUTE!

11. Jenny Islander says:

Every time the dog sniffs or licks the kitten’s butt, the kitten gets this look like, “If you’re gonna get all maternal on me , there, buster, lie down and produce milk already.”

12. fleurdamour says:

Somebody better warn him about the pointy bits.

13. Teresa in TN says:

But which one should be warned about the other’s pointy bits?!!

14. Doggeh like hmmm a wiggly furry sno-cone.

15. absolutely, Matc Anthony tag needed!!!

16. MaRc Anthony!!!

17. Sure this is cute now. Let’s see if it’s still two cute in two months when that puppy’s cowering from the WHITE PAW OF POWER.

18. No Interspecies Snorgling????

19. Forgive me, knee-deep in ‘Tocktober First.

20. “I will sniff him and lick him and pet him and call him George.”

21. Reblogged this on Bite Size Canada and commented:
    Just how cute is this? Have a great evening, folks! – tk

22. Sharon Wilson says:

Father Wolf said, “Look, I could kill him with the touch of a foot. And yet he is not afraid.” (Rudyard Kipling)

23. I love how gentle Chef is with his monstrously huge paws! Well, except that one time (MEOW!).

24. Martha in Washington says:

Yep, I think kitteh will soon have the MWD (ret.) firmly wrapped around its little finger, and rightly so.

25. We can learn so much from our animals. Instead of fighting and killing something that is different and new, you learn about then and see you have more in common than you think. You can even be friends,

26. Absolutely precious! Those 2 are just darlings together.. I am sure they will be best buddies too!

27. :lol: Yep :lol: Sorry kitty :lol: You will have to lap up your kitten milk from a bowl :lol:

28. I second that from Canada, Doug :D