CO Welcomes Baby Gulliver

ytytyttRemember earlier in the summer when little Jay Vitazko passed away- such a sad day for Jay’s hoomin Christina V., and all the CO Peeps. Good news, though! Stupid Sadie (Jay’s term, not ours) has a new co-conspirator! Please say hi to Baby Gulliver. (Who looks like a Gund Stuffy.) From CV: “This is our new puppy, a 9 week old Leonberger pup named Gulliver…”

P1220450

P1220468

“…who decided to throw his own personal poo party on his first night at home in his crate, so he had to get a bath, and was quite pathetic about it! He ended up falling asleep in the sink afterwards. :).”

P1220487

“He was pretty shocked that we weren’t impressed by his poop painting skills.”

P1220549

“He is all fluff, fat rolls and paws…and so adorable. Our other dog Sadie the border collie mix LOVES him already, and is thrilled to have taken a protege under her paw…literally!”

P1220641

P1220563

P1220567

(And Tofu wanted to give Jay a shout-out! Thanks to Alexa B.)

9734891293_dcb71f58d4_h
There’s always a place for Jay at CO.

‘Tocktober 1st: 24 Hours Of Tocks is next!

Comments

1. Something tells me Gulliver won’t fit in that sink for long…

2. whawhawhatsis says:

And he won’t be able to fit under Sadie’s paw, either. Although she’ll probably be able to walk under his tummy without touching him if he gets as big as other Leonbergers I’ve met!

3. CUTEST. PUPPEH. EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (head esplode. ded.)

4. Awww what a little cute guy pup! Love him and his big sis too!

5. Awwww he has the saddest most poignant expression on hos face. I am completely entranced.

6. Alice Shortcake says:

WILL YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE FEET!

7. Noooooo not a Leonberger! These things are dedly! Must… resist… the soul-leeching eyes… Must… resist… the floofiness…

*ded*

8. LEONBERGER!!!!! I loffs them.

9. I think Jay would approve of this adaorable new addition to the family! :)

10. In the hovertext on the second-to-last photo, you wrote “cubbular” instead of “chubbular.”

This puppeh has quite impressive feetses. He’ll grow into them before long.

11. That is one really impressive snorfer he has there.The ratio to puppeh is staggering!

12. Those eyes!! I am helpless under their adorable power.

13. Dear Santa: I can explain.. Please to put a Leonberger in my stocking..

14. “.. and is thrilled to have taken a protege under her paw…literally!”

The more important question to that statement would be ..

“Is Sadie a big lovable ham that she appears to be ?” .. If so .. Look out,
    I sense double lovable trouble coming .. hehe

15. Eyes can kill .. hehe

16. Leonbergers are are as sweet as they are huge. What a wonderful choice.

17. Mingus's Mom says:

RIP Jay. Congrats on the beautiful new baby!

18. lisaLASSIE says:

What a beautiful big baby!!!! I’d love to have one of those dogs.

19. I especially love the picture of Gulliver wrapped in a towel – it reminds me of one my all time favorite photos of Jay: http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/013-1144-1-_tplq.jpg?w=500&h=421

20. Christina V says:

Thanks for posting baby Gulliver’s photos! Jay would be so proud of his successor getting on CO. We felt we needed a giant dog to fill Jay’s paw prints! We all miss Jay so much, but baby Gully has brought us a lot of joy already, and Sadie LOVES him and is already teaching him all the wisdom Jay taught her. He’s already a ham for the camera just like Jay, so stay tuned for more photos of the giant little prince and his trusty mentor Sadie. :)

21. Sadie will probably be able to ride Gulliver when he’s all grown up.

22. Omigoodness. I’m super jealous. I LOVE this breed and Gulliver is PRECIOUS!

23. Athena's Mom says:

THUD. Ded. By the way: Gulliver– CUTEST. NAME. EVER!!!!

24. oh Tofu, you are too cute! Forgot to mention that before :)