POLL: R U A Kitteh Friend…Or A Puppeh Friend?

There’s one way to find out. Take this test. Play these videos. Then take our poll!

Puppeh via Reddit. George the Cat, from Cuteporter Jen.

Comments

1. So true … And awesome. I already knew the first one, but the second is equally well done.

2. Every…..time….I…..laugh….until….asthma…..ATTACK!!

3. PERFECT videos. :D :D :D :D

4. Mary (the first) says:

I agree!

5. Sharon Wilson says:

Actually, no human acts like this; they’re BOTH annoying!

6. I love those videos! The dog makes me laugh more in the videos but I’m a cat person for life!

7. BRILLIANT!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m a fish man. I don’t mean I’m a fan of fish I’m literally sitting in a bathtub typing with my fins.

9. I’m a dog person, but I’m a bat friend. :) (Nothing against kittehs, though!)

10. Clairdelune says:

These videos are gems!! Obviously these two have lived with cats AND dogs – the portrayals are spot on. Especially the hyperactive dog, priceless. :-D :-D

11. I’m a dog person and I always will be. They are my heart and my soul and they represent all the good things in life. I like cats but I don’t feel that same affinity – no doubt this is my loss but I’m not sure there’s much I can do about it. I’m just happy to live in a world that includes so many fabulous anipals!!! :)

12. Me too!

13. I um… did you understand the point of the videos? I honestly can’t tell…

14. Bunny friend :)

15. I love that the only time they act exactly the same is when the vaccuum comes out. Too funny!

16. Kitteh friend all the way! It cracks me up the way the dog is already in the car and laying on the horn.

17. Yeah, I think the point clean missed you.

18. All right, the dog friend vigilantly looking out the window and calling out alarms? *So* on point!

19. I think whether you´re a dog person or cat person is a bit like being gay or hetero. Either way, you can´t help it and that´s the way you just *are* ;)

20. true dat

21. and *So* annoying (spoken as a cat person, myself. I mean, why make so much noise? All the time?)

22. Having done time with both species, I think I can safely say that no pet is without its annoying points. In the cat’s case, the points were on its paws, and its paws were on my lap. Ow!

23. princess guinea and ariel says:

stone cold kitteh! not me!

24. Judith Baum says:

Oh this was sooooo funny and just like cats and dogs! I shared this with as many people as I know. Great videos! Thank you for the fun!

25. I LOVE both kitties and bats :D