My “Arms” are Falling Asleep

My kitten is not just my new best friend, he’s also my overlord.

9841836974_a3c9f2f6c8_z
“This our dog Maija and Fergus. Fergus was a stray when we found him at 5 weeks old, even at a young age he knew that he was in charge! Thankfully Maija has the patience of a saint and does not mind.” -Dana L.

Comments

1. What a cute pair! Fergus apparently found just the right home.

2. I think the world would be a better place if everyone, like Maija, realized that the cats are in charge.

3. Finally, freedom from free will.

4. I concur. The cats certainly know it already, so we should just accept their reality.

5. As I watch my two foster-turned adoptees-brother kittens I raised from just weeks old, it is exceedingly clear that they are brightly intelligent and terribly loving! The cuteness factor has reached maximum capacity!!

6. fish eye no miko says:

Hovertext: “But he resembles meatloaf. That’s a plus!”

He is a Cat Out Of Hell?

7. Dana L, you are so lucky to have such wonderful and adooooorable anipals! Yay for rescue of Fergus!!!!!!!

8. Remember the classic B. Kliban cartoon “How to tell the difference between a cat and a meatloaf”?

9. AWW :D I am so glad that you are able to give those “two foster-turned adoptees-brother kittens” a loving forever home, cissyblue :D I know I could not foster any kitties for I would adopt them on the spot :D

10. AWW :D I believe that your dear sweet dog, Maija, thinks that dear sweet little kitty, Fergus, is her baby, Dana L :D I am so glad to heat that you are able to give dear sweet little Fergus a loving forever home :D

11. Mingus's Mom says:

OMG Fergus looks like my Mingus looked at that age…. I only wish I’d had the chance to socialize him with dogs at that age.

12. Athena's Mom says:

Fergus. Best. Kitten. Name. Ever.

13. Bwa ha ha! I wish I’d thought of that.

14. Also a good name for an ogre. ^_^

15. That is the definitive Kliban cartoon.(Aside from the cat in sneakers!)

16. Nothing like having a big brother to back you up.

17. I just finished housesitting in a place where the cat and the dog do not get along at all. This is primarily because the dog does not recognize the cat’s place as Mistress of All She Surveys. She must learn.

18. Mingus's Mom says:

Preach! (LOL) (My cat-boys run my house. I gave up years ago.)

19. Norbertsmom says:

OMG – those are my babies! Holy cow we FINALLY made It to CO :-)
    And this has just been the worst day and I came on the site for some happy, then I saw the kitten and the firefighter and cried and then I saw my babies! OMG – now I am just a blubbering mess (but a happy one). Thank you CO for posting this.

Dana (aka Norbertsmom)
    PS. Norbert is on of my other kids we are owned by 7 cats and the dog

20. Norbertsmom says:

LOL Fergus is also dubbed Ivan the Terrible – at 9 weeks he is ummm lets just say “active” :-p

21. Norbertsmom says:

They were best friends the second I brought him home. Fergus climbs all over her and she just lays there. We had just lost our Poo-Bear when a friend heard a baby kitten crying – sometimes things are just meant to be.

22. Norbertsmom says:

Thank you – though I do have one complaint (they both snore)! :-)

23. Indeed they are, Norbertsmom :D