Cute Overload Global Exclusive: Lentil Bean Meets Chris P. Bacon!

CO is the first place on the WHOLE INTERTUBES to have these photos! Remember back a few months, when little Lentil Bean had the snoot surgery?

And remember the story we did on Chris P. Bacon, the Prosh Little Porkmobile?

GUESS WHAT: THEY MET TODAY IN SUMTERVILLE, FL!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! (Clunk, ded.)

(Big CO thanks to Len L. for the first photo, and Lindsay C. for the rest!)

photo

download

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

526909_617023825016652_1185497074_n

1239019_617063351679366_2013747159_n

Comments

1. mrgrnforever says:

0H MY GOSH THEM CUPTIEPIES

2. Pork ‘n Bean

3. Love Love Love <3

4. Can’t get any cuter than that! What a hoot!

5. Bravo!

6. Brenda Barnette says:

Totally LOVE, this!!!

7. Pork ‘n Bean. Good one!! LOL!

8. video please!!

9. patty tesch says:

That is just way to cute, best friends for life I bet.

10. Linda Willis says:

Love it!!! :D

11. haha cute one

12. Indeed.

13. Jean Assell says:

I LOVE THAT!

14. So great! Soooooooooo cute!

15. OHHHHH,SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

16. Lentil looks fabulous!

17. Alana Abney says:

Melt my Heart!

18. Oh how Mr. Chris P Bacon has grown! He’s no longer a small fry.

19. Such wonderful pictures…..these two together make a great team.Go team Pork and Bean!!!!

20. Sir Bacon is wearing the coveted Lentil Bean “super cape” compete w/ “L” on it. May resume heaps of deds.

21. LOVE

22. Bean, you are the bestest friend a buddy could ever have in the world…..you make my world a sunny place……

23. I so want to just kiss them both on the nose.

24. OMG…I’m in love with these cute kids! What fun it is to see these animals come together to meet and “chat” about all they’ve overcome in life!

25. I’ve been following the stories of these two cuties for some time. So glad to see they got together. I don’t live too terribily far from where they are right now. I wish I could give them both a big hug! What cuties!

26. Way too much cuteness!!!

27. Bean photos always make my day. This crib photo is superb!

28. April Steadman says:

My two favorite boys!! I love you sweet fella’s so much and would LOVE to meet you both. You have some amazing parents boys! I look forward to your posts daily. Hugs and kisses to Lentil and Chris. Come to Johnson City, TN!!

29. all you need to add is Lil Bub and there would definately be cuteness overload……..

30. Cutest thing ever!!! Want them both.

31. I’ve been following the posts in advance of this Historic Summit over on Facebook. They have been adorable. CPB was having dreams of the Bean. And Bean’s roadtrip was thoroughly documented at every rest stop, including a visit to just about every tacky statue at South of the Border. So adorable! Both of these cuties are fantastic examples of how compassion and creativity can help even animals overcome adversity. Kindness in action…

32. So glad to see they both are doing well!!! :D

33. I’m in Cute Heaven! Have a wonderful visit!!

34. Hahaha, great!

35. Hahaha! I love it!

36. Hee hee, that’s cute

37. Love the ongoing saga of both Lentil and Chris P! Seeing them together is magic! Such a moment of what love and dedication can accomplish! Love this SO much!

38. I thought the SAME thing!!!! LOL !!! PRICELESS!!!

39. LOVE IT!!!!!

40. OMG AWW SO CUTE OINK OINK OINK WEEEEEEEE

41. here’s pre-surgery (and pre-pretty-much-everything) lentil bean, demonstrating perfect mastery of princess di eyes

42. The world is a happier place with these two handsome guys (and their hoomans) in it. Yay for happy endings! :)

43. <3