You Can’t Handle the Cute

Mr. Grabby Hands says, “Excuse me, CO. I’m afraid I’m going to have to confiscate your cuteness. It poses a hazard to other peeps on this site.”

9566515482_21ce6a310a_z (1)
Thanks to Josh Norem on Facebook

Comments

1. Yes, I could. GIMME!!

2. The tiny tabbies :)

3. Tweens raise a paw for help! Let the cuteness go free!

4. Tabbies? Calicos!

5. OOoooo! Widdle biddy toe beans.

6. OMG, McToestoes!

7. Mary (the first) says:

Bebeh kitten underarmpits!! OMG so precious! (Not to mention the tiny pink toe beans. And needly sharp pointy parts.)

8. All I can hear is Braveheart and “FFRREEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMM!”
    (Oh and serious toe-beanage!!!)

9. I totally missed the bebeh armpits!! Had to go back and awwwww!

10. Lurve them peeeeenk and lickorish toebeanses! *makes grabby hands* I’ll handle them! You just give those squirmy, wiggly, a-dorable bebehs to me and….

11. Yes, the first thing I thought was “That’s MS. Grabby Hands!” Calico = girl kitteh!
    Of course, both cute!!

12. That’s the first thing I saw too – bebeh pits!!!

13. Tabicos! :-) (they look like a mix of both calico & tabby markings to me) Adorabuhls either way & fantastic photo (as usual!)

14. I call my Daisy a calico tiger.

15. Blue Footed Booby says:

Kitten used flail!

It’s not very effective!

16. “…and you join us in the final seconds of tonight’s game between the Tucson TyneeTabbehs and the Cleveland Calicos – the Calicos’ star power forward, Poyntee Furbert’s, is running up the court, he goes for the hook shot, the Tabbehs go for the block, and OH! Disembodied Hand Interception!”

17. In different flavors, no less! Om nom nom…

18. Here’s one more of these two little guys: http://i.imgur.com/sW3WKyK.jpg

19. I might be willing to pay for cable if I could get that network! :)

20. Mary (the first) says:

I think the “Mr. Grabby Hands” refers to the hoomin holding the bebehs.

21. Mary (the first) says:

oooohhhh eeeemmmm g .. so sweet! Thanks, Josh!!

22. “Pick me! Yes yes yes! The capiteuw of Dewawayuh is Doveuw!”

23. No, no, Mr. Grabby Hands is the hoomin, not the kittehs. The dastardly hoomin is trying to steal the qte. Monching on tiny toebeans!

24. So cute! I predict that some lucky person/people in the Bay area will snap them up quickly.

25. And….we’re flying!!!!!

26. Simmer down, now, Hermione. Sheesh. Teacher’s pet.

27. D’oh! [slapping myself upside the head] I thought be/c the kitten was reaching out its little paw making a grabby hand motion… never mind… [slinking away]

28. Clairdelune says:

I don’t think I can take much more of this. GIMMEE!!! NOW!!!

29. Mini-toebeans needs some nomming!

30. “Mine? MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!”

31. I thought the same thing. You’re not alone.

32. AWW :D I wish I could take both of them home with me :D

33. Twilight Twinkle says:

Methinks they more tabbeh.

34. har!