You Can’t Handle the Cute

Mr. Grabby Hands says, “Excuse me, CO. I’m afraid I’m going to have to confiscate your cuteness. It poses a hazard to other peeps on this site.”

9566515482_21ce6a310a_z (1)
Thanks to Josh Norem on Facebook

1. Yes, I could. GIMME!!

2. “Mine? MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!”

3. The tiny tabbies :)

4. Tweens raise a paw for help! Let the cuteness go free!

5. Tabbies? Calicos!

6. Tabicos! :-) (they look like a mix of both calico & tabby markings to me) Adorabuhls either way & fantastic photo (as usual!)

7. I call my Daisy a calico tiger.

8. Twilight Twinkle says:

Methinks they more tabbeh.

9. Yes, the first thing I thought was “That’s MS. Grabby Hands!” Calico = girl kitteh!
    Of course, both cute!!

10. Mary (the first) says:

I think the “Mr. Grabby Hands” refers to the hoomin holding the bebehs.

11. No, no, Mr. Grabby Hands is the hoomin, not the kittehs. The dastardly hoomin is trying to steal the qte. Monching on tiny toebeans!

12. D’oh! [slapping myself upside the head] I thought be/c the kitten was reaching out its little paw making a grabby hand motion… never mind… [slinking away]

13. I thought the same thing. You’re not alone.

14. OOoooo! Widdle biddy toe beans.

15. In different flavors, no less! Om nom nom…

16. OMG, McToestoes!

17. Mary (the first) says:

Bebeh kitten underarmpits!! OMG so precious! (Not to mention the tiny pink toe beans. And needly sharp pointy parts.)

18. That’s the first thing I saw too – bebeh pits!!!

19. I totally missed the bebeh armpits!! Had to go back and awwwww!

20. All I can hear is Braveheart and “FFRREEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMM!”
    (Oh and serious toe-beanage!!!)

21. Lurve them peeeeenk and lickorish toebeanses! *makes grabby hands* I’ll handle them! You just give those squirmy, wiggly, a-dorable bebehs to me and….

22. Blue Footed Booby says:

Kitten used flail!

It’s not very effective!

23. har!
    too cute!

24. “…and you join us in the final seconds of tonight’s game between the Tucson TyneeTabbehs and the Cleveland Calicos – the Calicos’ star power forward, Poyntee Furbert’s, is running up the court, he goes for the hook shot, the Tabbehs go for the block, and OH! Disembodied Hand Interception!”

25. I might be willing to pay for cable if I could get that network! :)

26. Here’s one more of these two little guys:

27. Mary (the first) says:

oooohhhh eeeemmmm g .. so sweet! Thanks, Josh!!

28. So cute! I predict that some lucky person/people in the Bay area will snap them up quickly.

29. AWW :D I wish I could take both of them home with me :D

30. “Pick me! Yes yes yes! The capiteuw of Dewawayuh is Doveuw!”

31. Simmer down, now, Hermione. Sheesh. Teacher’s pet.

32. And….we’re flying!!!!!

33. Clairdelune says:

I don’t think I can take much more of this. GIMMEE!!! NOW!!!

34. Mini-toebeans needs some nomming!