Got Me Aye on You

Careful wavin’ that laser dot scabbard around! You could put yer eye out!

FUR_1584-X2 (1)
Here’s Jack Sparrow, care of Josh Norem and Wonder Cat Rescute, mate!

Comments

1. princess guinea and ariel says:

poor kitty

2. He’s splendid and magnificent.

3. Oh, my goodness, he’s beautiful! I want him so much!

4. I love the mismatched ear floofs. One floof points up the other floof points down.

5. whawhawhatsis says:

What a beauty! I know he’s got a personality to match his gorgeous looks, too!

6. What beautiful whiskers he has!

7. Kari Callin says:

A few years ago, I got a wee 7 week old kitten born with a partial eye lid, knowing it would have to be removed when he was old enough. Named him Mad Eye Moody on the spot. I call him Mad Eye for short! 4 years later and he’s the biggest goof and love ever! ;)

8. Tooooooo cute!!!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Gorgeous kitteh!!

10. Lucy's mommeh says:

We needs a picture!

11. I second that!
    Picture! Picture!

12. I did not even notice the ear floof–Glad you pointed that out, Kat! I was too distracted admiring the whiskers and the orangey-brown oh so boopable nose. Handsome little fellow, and another great shot from Josh!

13. Kari Callin says:

How do you post a picture here?

14. Okay, here’s a teeny tiny picture as my avatar. :)

15. true, but at least he’s alive….

16. I think you kinda did! (your avatar). He’s so adorable!
    You could always send in a pic if you want. I personally me myself will tell them to keep an EYE out for it!

17. LOL, thanks! I’ll see if I can find one of him his first day with me, and now then. Thanks again! :)

18. OMG, he is ADORABLE. And perfect. And manly. And handsome.

19. That’s some bodacious set of whiskers on this beautiful and competent and totally viable and lovable, admirable cat. I am not perfect and yet hope to be loved, glad to see the same rules apply to this gorgeous creature. Happy hoomins, happy cat.

20. This makes me want a one-eyed kitteh, if only to call him Willy, as I must.

21. Shaz aka Sharon D says:

He looks like my Heidi! (Abbie the pirate’s mum) Heidi’s got two good eyes, though. This guy is so cute!

22. Ooooh, Mad Eye is well cute!

23. Blue Footed Booby says:

Don’t know if you’re still watching this post, but you can also go to a free image host and upload a pic.
    1. Go to imgur.com
    2. See the button that says “Computer” under the “Upload” label? Click it. An open file dialog appears
    2. Select the image you want to upload and hit OK
    3. A little box will appear with a load bar. When it’s finished, it’ll take you to a screen with a series of boxes that contain text for links. You want the one that doesn’t have [img] or [/img] on the ends.
    4. Paste that link text into a post here.

Note: images on free hosts, to include imgur, don’t have an infinite shelf life. Imgur specifically will delete images that haven’t been viewed in some set amount of time.

24. He is so handsome!

25. And debonair, with the roguish charm of a Regency romance hero!

26. Indeed he is! His whiskers are amazing!

27. Mom always said, “If you don’t trim your ear fluff, you’re gonna poke your eye out.”

28. Why I eyes ya!

29. I am swooning on my fainting couch!

30. princess guinea and ariel says:

Ya that is good

31. AWW :D Your dear sweet kitty, Mad Eye, is one handsome boy you have, karipatra :D

32. Kari Callin says:

Thanks everyone! He is a hoot! If I can get a video, I’ll submit it. It is him vs The CLAW!!! LOLOL :D