THIS JUST IN: Monday’s Nan The Chick Update!

Quoting the Nanster’s FB:

“Dr. Rich says Nan will be just fine. Give her another week and her left leg will be as strong as the right one. She’ll be running all over! YAY NAN!!!”

Turn this up and enjoy The Little Birdie’s recovery!

551102_1417200651836204_142686629_n

1231614_1417207128502223_912084357_n

1186281_1416423638580572_1006292640_n
Music by Vince Guaraldi.

Comments

1. Yay, Nan! Looking feisty in that last pic.

2. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

You go, girl. I’m so glad to hear that you’ll be a fine, beautiful chicken!!!

3. To paraphrase another famous chicken, good, I say, good job, Nan! :D

4. Nan is such an adorable little fowl ball. Can’t wait to see her go for a home run.

5. Go Nan!

6. sabrina rose says:

Yay for Nan!! I hope she will be released to a safe and happy sanctuary.

7. Way to go Nan! Hang in there lil chicklet. What an adorable and wonderful song about the bird flying upside down. And Nan is so soft looking.

8. That is a funny looking chicken. What kind of bird is it really?

9. OMG! I absolutely love this song. Though I think Nan will be walking upright rather than flying upside down if the pace of her recovery continues. Go, Nan!

10. LOL

11. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Sabrina, I’ve been watching Nan’s story on her Facebook page. It seems she’ll have good company-they already have house chickens & a couple of ducks-and they all wear diapers. I think she’ll be happy & safe. Rough start, but looks like she’ll be spoiled rotten.

12. Lucy's Mommeh says:

It is a chicken-not all of them start out yellow. Watch her on Facebook, I’m sure they’ll keep us up to date on her progress.

13. Lucy's Mommeh says:
  14. Come on Nan, you can do it! We ALL believe in you, am I right!

15. ANYTHING with a Vince Guaraldi sound track attached is 1,000,000% cooler than it started out!

16. Mingus's Mom says:

Yay, precious critter!!!

17. Sweet baby—so happy for her. Thanks Dr. Rich!

18. Happy Recovery! You can do it!

19. Thanks LM! I keep watching.

20. Aww yay Nan and music from peanuts movies… Two things that go good together. she could also be an americana or aracuana

21. I think Nan is an americana due to the color of her feathers, kittyadventures :D I trying to remember if aracuanas are light beige or buff colored :D