Cheetah Cubs and Puppies. Is There a Cute Connection?

“Oh You Cutesters,” (who, us?!) “I just saw this story that the Dallas Zoo is raising two cheetah cubs with a labrador and almost died! I ask you, how is it EVEN OK OR LEGAL TO LOOK LIKE THIS? With the leetle heads so gigante? And the artfully dwipping eye-winer? The baby cheetahs, they are ADORABU. And they live with a PUPPY!” (it’s puppeh or it’s the Mod Lounge for you!) “Keep up the good work!” (we will, thanks! You too, Camilla C.!)

9686254067_bf7b961b25_z
Yes, there is a cute connection. Labradors have been companions for many cheetah cubs.

5f1652600f52961e3c0f6a7067009f3a
Cute Talk and All Caps provided by Camilla C.  More at Yahoo News.

Comments

1. Do NOT follow the link to the Dallas Zoo website and do NOT click on the video of the two little cheetah-ettes. I’m telling you this for your own good.

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Is this a joke? I can’t find anything bad about it besides some mind-bogglingly stupid youtube comments, but then again I don’t have sound.

3. I worry about the top picture. I mean, they look all set to go take on the world, but don’t they know? Cheetahs never prosper! :)
    (Also, the pupster is SOOOOO adorable! I want one NOW!)

4. Kittehs and puppehs…this grouping it too much. Some one call the Ahhhnbulence!

5. It is a joke. I found it mind-boggling cute and had to watch it multiple times. I was just trying to save others from the agony of having to watch those little wobbly fuzzheads over and over… ;)

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

Note to other readers: Oakley’s warning did not, as some of you might expect, indicate that something horrible happened to the cubs or the puppy immediately after the video was posted.

7. Be sure to watch the video of Savanna & her buddy Max playing. Savanna’s sqeaks & squeals are too much! I saw her a few weeks ago, & she’s almost all grown up now.

8. I foolishly ignored your warning and clicked on the video. Now I must take a vacation day so I can skip work and watch this vid over and over and over.
    The spots! Fuzzy bellehs! DED

9. thanks a lot cuteoverload. I just had a heart attack from the excessive cuteness.

10. 4leafclover says:

OMG! The eyeliner (erm… noseliner? mouthliner?) is too much!!

11. I’ve read Cheetahs are nervous animals, so the dogs are to keep them calm and socialize them.

“Dogs and cats living together!! Mass hysteria!!”

12. “Artfully dwipping eye-winer”? Oh, please.

13. Smartypants says:

Jimbeaux for the Win!

14. Yeah. It should be “awtfuwwy.”

15. I haven’t watched the video yet, but I think those bebeh cheetahs need pacifiers….a pink one and a blue one would be purrfect. What the heck, it would be cute if the pup had one too.

16. phred's mom says:

Can’t take things too literally, BFB.
    Espeshully from the Oakster

17. 13bodies wins! :D I agwee!!!

18. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Want! I love cheetahs, my fave of the big cats.

Two great orgs for the cheetah preservation:

Spotty cheetah, fuzzy cheetah, big ball of fur
    Happy cheetah, sleepy cheetah, purr, purr, purr!

19. Thanks, Blue Footed Booby. My heart stopped for a second when I read 260Oakley’s post. Seriously, folks, please make clear the distinction between a cuteness alarm and a horror story. I have a good sense of humor but I’m sensitive about anipals…I’d venture to say a number of us are sensitive that way. I’m not crazy about the “just lighten up” stance, either.

20. fleurdamour says:

Those cheetah guys are so Goth with their guyliner and black lipstick. Reminds me of Brandon Lee.

21. fleurdamour says:

They are fuzztacular, aren’t they?

22. My apologies for alarming folks. I’ll stick to puns. They never seem to evoke anything but groans.

23. (Chuckle) Oh yeah, that’s much better