Talk About a Kodiak Moment!

Because a picture is worth a thousand bears.

Thank you beary much to Hannah K., who found it on Metro Photo likely taken at Bear Country USA, Rapid City, So. Dakota.

1. I can bearly believe my eyes!

2. The bears are ready to harvest. :D

3. Would that make this a blackbeary tree?

4. (Sings)

“And a harvest in a bear tree!”

5. “And a bear….i-in a tree”

if we can involve our friends in the Great White North, eh?

6. I love this beary much.

7. Traffic report: “Looks like 30 bear pile-up on I-5, leading to a really grizzly accident scene . . .”

8. Oh I can’t breathe after reading that!! SO funny. XOXO – Bacon

9. OMP (oh my pig)! Do you think you can get one more up in there? snorts. XOXO – Bacon

10. The little guy standing up on the bottom right looks like he is singing “Feelings.” Perhaps the others are just trying to get away from him.

11. in a bearitone!!

12. love it!!!!

13. Yes! Totally!

14. Tony James says:

And in other news, bears in West Milford NJ react to the news that Jack has had kittens.

15. 4leafclover says:

OK, no one show this to Stephen Colbert.

16. Oh, someone please do!

17. Smartypants says:

“Hello, 911? We’re going to need a dozen of those bouncy rescue nets!”

18. Ah Fall, when the trees start to look a little bear.

19. Teehee!

20. 4leafclover says:

21. SlaveToCat says:

I think this picture was taken in the Twilight Highlands.

22. More like Mount Hyjal…at least no one is getting them down by bouncing them off a trampoline. :)

23. Lawl, I was thinking of that quest, too. Ya buncha Wow geeks! :D
    Lok tar!

24. I love the fact that the questgiver believes that the bears are returning to the trees because they’re having fun being tossed down onto a trampoline. Who wouldn’t?!

25. I usually just look at CO via the daily email but came here in hopes that this thread would exist – and it does!

26. Glad I’m not the only one thinking that!!

27. SlaveToCat says:

Did you see the size of that mouse!!!!!!

28. Ya’ll R on fiyah!

29. Eleven bears a-treeing…?

30. I count 12 bears. In that group below the top 2 dark bears, that’s three light bears and a dark bear (see the nose under the dark bear’s armpit? It goes with the rump you see on the right. Then there’s a face above the rump, and another face to the left of the nose)

31. fleurdamour says:

Maybe it’s like bear daycare.

32. fleurdamour says:

One thing is certain – if you walk under that tree you will find out answer to the age old question: “Does a bear **** in the woods?”

33. The heavy rain in early summer has made for an excellent bear harvest this year.

34. love it!

35. You all make me laugh! :lol:

36. Wow, that’s a lot of Boo Boos! All looking for the pick-a-nick basket.

37. Hooray! Boo Boo was always my favorite.

38. The little guy on the branch looks just like Little Bear from the Maurice Sendak books.

39. Proof that Australian Drop Bears exist!

40. Where are their parents?

41. You mean their bearents?

42. Set and spike!!

43. The comments are PRICELESS!! Y’all are incredible. :)

44. fleurdamour says:

Their coloring reminds me of regular and golden Oreos.

45. Smartypants says:

Beareos? :)

46. Or Arboreos, LOL!

47. The one on the right is about to bust out in a big bearitone voice: “Old Man River, he keeps on rollin’, he keeps on rollin’ along.”

48. Seriously, look at the picture and tell me that is not what he is doing.

49. Oh, wait, I see that a previous poster has already correctly identified the song as “Feelings.” Yes, of course!

50. I had a recurring nightmare about this once, rescuing baby bears stuck up a tree for a strange grove keeper…. oh wait, that was WoW…

51. Unbearably cute, but wonder what made them tree themselves like that.

The puns and one-liners have made me about split my sides!