Talk About a Kodiak Moment!

Because a picture is worth a thousand bears.

9687196131_48e46a1684_z
Thank you beary much to Hannah K., who found it on Metro News.co.UK Photo likely taken at Bear Country USA, Rapid City, So. Dakota.

Comments

1. I can bearly believe my eyes!

2. The bears are ready to harvest. :D

3. Would that make this a blackbeary tree?

4. Traffic report: “Looks like 30 bear pile-up on I-5, leading to a really grizzly accident scene . . .”

5. OMP (oh my pig)! Do you think you can get one more up in there? snorts. XOXO – Bacon

6. Oh I can’t breathe after reading that!! SO funny. XOXO – Bacon

7. The little guy standing up on the bottom right looks like he is singing “Feelings.” Perhaps the others are just trying to get away from him.

8. Tony James says:

And in other news, bears in West Milford NJ react to the news that Jack has had kittens.

9. 4leafclover says:

OK, no one show this to Stephen Colbert.

10. Smartypants says:

“Hello, 911? We’re going to need a dozen of those bouncy rescue nets!”

11. love it!!!!

12. Ah Fall, when the trees start to look a little bear.

13. SlaveToCat says:

I think this picture was taken in the Twilight Highlands.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Did you see the size of that mouse!!!!!!
    EEEEKKKKKKKK

15. More like Mount Hyjal…at least no one is getting them down by bouncing them off a trampoline. :)

16. I love the fact that the questgiver believes that the bears are returning to the trees because they’re having fun being tossed down onto a trampoline. Who wouldn’t?!

17. Yes! Totally!

18. Ya’ll R on fiyah!

19. Eleven bears a-treeing…?

20. Lawl, I was thinking of that quest, too. Ya buncha Wow geeks! :D
    Lok tar!

21. (Sings)

“And a harvest in a bear tree!”

22. Oh, someone please do!

23. fleurdamour says:

Maybe it’s like bear daycare.

24. “And a bear….i-in a tree”

if we can involve our friends in the Great White North, eh?

25. 4leafclover says:

LOL!!!

26. The heavy rain in early summer has made for an excellent bear harvest this year.

27. fleurdamour says:

One thing is certain – if you walk under that tree you will find out answer to the age old question: “Does a bear **** in the woods?”

28. I count 12 bears. In that group below the top 2 dark bears, that’s three light bears and a dark bear (see the nose under the dark bear’s armpit? It goes with the rump you see on the right. Then there’s a face above the rump, and another face to the left of the nose)

29. You all make me laugh! :lol:

30. I love this beary much.

31. Wow, that’s a lot of Boo Boos! All looking for the pick-a-nick basket.

32. The little guy on the branch looks just like Little Bear from the Maurice Sendak books.

33. Proof that Australian Drop Bears exist!

34. Where are their parents?

35. The comments are PRICELESS!! Y’all are incredible. :)

36. I usually just look at CO via the daily email but came here in hopes that this thread would exist – and it does!

37. You mean their bearents?

38. Hooray! Boo Boo was always my favorite.

39. fleurdamour says:

Their coloring reminds me of regular and golden Oreos.

40. Smartypants says:

Beareos? :)

41. Or Arboreos, LOL!

42. The one on the right is about to bust out in a big bearitone voice: “Old Man River, he keeps on rollin’, he keeps on rollin’ along.”

43. Seriously, look at the picture and tell me that is not what he is doing.

44. Set and spike!!

45. love it!

46. Teehee!

47. in a bearitone!!

48. Oh, wait, I see that a previous poster has already correctly identified the song as “Feelings.” Yes, of course!

49. I had a recurring nightmare about this once, rescuing baby bears stuck up a tree for a strange grove keeper…. oh wait, that was WoW…

50. Unbearably cute, but wonder what made them tree themselves like that.

The puns and one-liners have made me about split my sides!

51. Glad I’m not the only one thinking that!!