Dr. Megalo, World’s Most Adorable Supervillain, Addresses the Jury

Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you unbowed and unrepentant. For while you may have broken my plans, you shall never break my will. It is this will, this vision, that drives me to my ultimate destiny — to rule all mankind.

Do you think your oafish officers can hold me? Do you think your pathetic prisons can contain me? Hah! Like the phoenix I shall rise — stronger, wrinklier, more determined — and soon, all nations will tremble at the name of Megalo.

So enjoy your moment of triumph, worthless insects! Laugh while you can, for someday the last laugh shall be mine! Mine, I say! Mwuah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

Photo via Norem, kitty via www.toniskittyrescue.org/.

Comments

1. emmberrann says:

This is Teho bait if I ever saw it. Marmie charm, starfish paws, tiny toofies, and Fiercity! Potent! I lerve this bebeh!

2. The Josh photos: so good, you can’t ig-Norem!

3. Why is it that the villains are always the cutest?

4. That belly is begging for some poking and snorgling. Oh lordy, my brain is melting.

5. Oh my, yes. Nothing like a round, pink, fluzzy, meelk belleh to turn me into a puddle of goo. Bonus: when they’re this wee, they can’t stop me from kissing the belleh—MWAH!

6. This was supposed to be a reply to sugitomo. Oops.

7. I am officially terrified. :)

8. Too cute and too funny. I just returned from taking my new little man in for another Vet visit. He’s getting extra attention from our Vet’s office because he’s under weight for his age. His first visit, he bit a chunk out of one Vet’s thumb, and scratched up the Tech, when they gave him his shots. His second visit (2 weeks ago) we saw the other Vet (my fav), but doc decided no shots or blood tests because the boy hadn’t gained any weight in 4 weeks — so nobody was harmed. This morning he bit my fav Vet and scratched up another Tech. But, he got his shots and blood tests, because he gained 4oz in the last two weeks. More hopeful now that he’s just going to be a little guy, and seriously picky eater.

9. ‘France surrendered already’? MTMTOM, that was perfect.

10. Woot!

Josh photos and Tom Nom (or whatever his name is) captions! What could be better?

11. in all fairness to Frants, CO surrendered pretty quick, too

12. Blair, that’s an excellent point. I was so smitten, er, fearful, I didn’t notice I did NTMTOM’s name wrong. Dr. Megalo does, indeed, have fearsome power.

13. 4leafclover says:

Oh my goodness, this is SO hilarious!! Tears of laughter running down my face!!

14. Smartypants says:

Josh & NOMTOM strike again! Bwahahaha!

15. Yesssss Master !!!!

16. Indeed–The best combination ever! And when you throw in the tiny tabby tummy, the Qte hits lethal levels.

17. I want to thank NonTom for the Buckaroo Banzai quote. It’s one of our favorite little gem movies. Go Buckaroo!!!!

18. Clairdelune says:

:-D my sweet girl bebeh was so upset that she pooped all over the Vet… :-D Thankfully he did not demand to be reimbursed for the cleaning bill.

19. Clairdelune says:

OMG, the peenkness!! And the not-quite-yet-fanglets in picture No. 3!!! I’m ready to serve this Ruler of All Mankind.

20. What’s the fuss here? It’s just the entry of another cute overlord into the stately realms of Order of the Kitteh. Face it we are all doomed.

21. Coffee Cup says:

Anyone else do the laugh just like Balok?

22. No, but that’s perfect!

23. The coffee table book that we continually BEG for?

24. A healthy bowel is important…lol. Having a fighter/biter is new for me. My other cats were always frozen in fear at the Vet. It did have the receptionists giggling when I paid the bill — two Veterinary professionals couldn’t restrain my 2lb, 11oz bebeh.

25. Too good :)

26. Oh, man :) Sounds like your little man kitty is quite a fighter for his size if he can take on two Vets at the same time, joyce :)

27. Same here, Clairdelune :D

28. And happy to be doomed by such cuteness, Vanessa Bennett :D

29. Yes, I think he’ll be trouble for the Vet. If they ever need to take blood again, he’ll probably need to be muzzled first. It might be upsetting for him, but I think it’ll make the overall process quicker and less traumatic if everybody isn’t worrying about his sharp little teeth. I can trim his claws, but there’s nothing else to do about those teeth, and he obviously knows how to use them.

He’s a little Persian, and the Vet mentioned I might have trouble keeping him groomed with the biting issue. He was very surprised to find out I’ve already given him a bath and blow out without injury. He’s a very sweet little guy, as long as you don’t try to hold him down and stick a needle in him.

30. Killer Klown says:

Widdle iddy biddy kitty teef!

You want the toof?
    You can’t handle the toof!

31. Squeeeeee!!!! A dream post featuring a fierce marmie kittyan and story narrated by Not That Mike……tiny needle-sharp teefs and clawses, peenk wrinkled belleh! Yes, certainly Teho bait…….

32. @Coffee Cup: By Balok, do you mean that creepy little guy in Star Trek with the pointy little teef who looked like a little boy?

33. Hey super fun and cute, never saw a kitten before. Are there many of these things? Must be pretty rare, those tiny kittens, ’cause I never saw one before.

34. I caption thee “Death to Ming!” (listening to the Flash Gordon soundtrack..)

35. Itty bitty, teeny weeny toe beans!!!! Squee squared!

36. awesome!

37. I want to stand up and deliver this exact speech to my administrators at the next faculty meeting. They will never destroy Megalo!!

38. C’mon! You can’t look menacing with meelks on your whiskers!