Classic Meg Rewind: February 22nd, 2007

Backlit Extravaganza

Um, this kitteh looks about five times more dramatic than she should—she’s like backlit to all heck… Even her tail has tripled in size! It’s almost like her lil’ face is floatingks in sunshine.

Ahhhhn.

backlit-2817
Yubi S., I curl up next to you on the stairs.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

My static charge is fully powered. I dare you to boop my nose.

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Christcat slept for 14 hours a day for your sins.

3. Electrikitty

4. I bet her name is Katrina cuz she’s walkin’ on (in) sunshine.

5. The picture is from so long ago, there is no pop-up text associated with it!

I think floofy kitteh here is probably one of the first – if not the first – picture I saw on CO when my addiction started. I’d love to see what she looks like now.

6. Clairdelune says:

Brilliant!! :-D :-D

7. Clairdelune says:

*snerk*

8. Clairdelune says:

I had the same thought — is she still walking in sunshine? Maybe her halo is permanent by now. ;-)

9. Just put my beloved 19 year old cat to sleep this morning, who’s been with me since she was a wee kitten – so sad and so hard. I’d like to think Ida is now a young playful cat again, as full of light and energy as this angel on the stairs.

10. I’m so sorry, Elise… Know that your wonderful girl is waiting for you over the Rainbow… Meanwhile, you can wrap yourself in the fur of love with your CO Peeps! And who knows? Maybe there’s another baby out there that your loving girl is setting up for you to rescue!

11. Only 14? My Christdog sleeps 22 hours a day for my sins.

12. Ummm…..; Nawt so muches For The Win…….; :roll:

13. I SO have this pic from when it originally posted in ’07. It is one of my favorites, I have it my slide show on my comuter! YAY!! Love flashbacks!
    I would love to see what this little guy/gal looks like today.

14. Sending warm thoughts your way Elise. I know it is hard right now, but you gave your little girl a wonderful life and she gave you lots of love. Life is an amazing gift with our pets and you were truly blessed for 19 year. Keep your chin up and remember you have LOTS of friends here on CO for support!

15. The Original Jane says:

It’s a descendant from some of Tesla’s lesser known experiments.

16. Killer Klown says:

The Day of the Cat Overloards is come!

17. Thanks StormCat and elishab – I appreciate your kind words.

18. Ha Ha Ha!

19. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet kitty, Elise :cry: You will meet her at the Rainbow Bridge. I also hope that in the near future another kitty or two or more will come to you needing a loving forever home.

20. Same here, edmundh and Clairdelune :D

21. “Kitty has reached Critical Mass”