That’s what the ol’ 49’ers use to yell when they struck gold. Well, we’ve struck it here, too! This little kitteh is named Eureka, and she was just adopted from Saving Grace Rescue in San Francisco, who rescued her and paid the doctor bills. Enjoy your new home, Eureka!

Images c/o Josh N.

1. Whew, that little lady has such bold markings! How lovely!

2. What a gorgeous little girl! I knew before I scrolled down that those were Furrtographer pics. More excellent work, Josh!

3. Thanks Berg. It helps when the kittens are so cute :D

4. Sophia Brooks says:

She is so beautiful! I can’t decide if she is tortoishell or calico!

5. She’s calico

6. Anytime they have black, orange, & white, they’re calico. Tortie is just black & orange. TMYK. :)

7. Lucy's mommeh says:

Dear me, she’s so beautiful!

8. hubby was in the kitchen when he heard me exclaim ooh how beautiful what a beautiful baby! well he hustled right in cause he knew that I must be looking at C.O. we both love this site. I always leave a pic. on the desktop for when he gets home from work. plus me dealing with depression. we call it getting our daily dose of “awe’s” We both have passed this website on to many others.
    a shout out of Hello to everyone who joined in from all over the world. Like the song says
    “it’s a small world after all ”
    Congrats. to Eureka an her new parents. ” yippee a forever home”

9. Calicos are not my first choice but this one is truly gorgeous!! No wimpy little splotches or blended marking, just big and bold! And mostly black!! Congratulations little one, on your furr-ever home!!

10. Camo-calico!

11. Betty Pickett says:

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:48:15 +0000 To:

12. WANT!!!!

13. jlamusings says:

Adorabuhl!!!! :-) And yay for rescutes! I have to say also- yay for special needs kitties and one-eyed kitties! My bestie has a handsome one-eyed gray kitty named (appropriately) Odin. :-)

14. Odin is a great name for a one-eyed kitty. We had one with a pirate name like Bluebeard at our local shelter a couple of years ago. If I see another one, I might call it Chihuly!

15. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that dear sweet Odin has a loving forever home with your bestie, jlamusings :D

16. Dog Lover says:

NOTHING is going to stop that kitteh from having a great life! She can get into just as much trouble with only one eye. :)

Nicely done, Josh. *hug*

17. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I honestly didn’t notice the lack of an eye until now. I was just so stunned by her markings, I glanced right over that.

18. Smartypants says:

I didn’t notice either til I read the caption – her bold markings are perfect camouflage (purr-fect cat-mouflage?)

19. Indeed, Dog Lover :D (BIG CYBER HUG to Josh)

20. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E kitty!!

21. Yo ho ho ‘n yarrr ‘n stuff.

22. crashnandicoot says:

She is calico
    yellow white and black furball
    perfect masterpiece

23. Poor baby has only one eye! :C

24. Kitteh is the calico of calicos! Four paws up!

25. Orange polka-dot belly!

26. olivialovesfurrycreatures says:

It always makes me happy to hear anipals being adopted. I think it’s better than “buying” them from a pet store. Most of the time they have a sad story that brought them to the shelter and coming home to a loving family must be so wonderful for them. Hooray for adoption and for this beautiful calico kitteh!

27. What a beautiful baby! She’s so colorful!

28. “I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!”

29. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh!