Come On In! The Water’s bbllllggg spllsssh wmmphhh

Last one in is a splooshy-splashy roly-poly pachyderm!

Fave Frame:

Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 4.17.40 PM
Via YouTube

Comments

1. Dog Lover says:

If you can watch that without smiling, there is probably something very wrong with you. :)

I think my smile is almost as big as the bebbeh hefalump’s. :)

2. Now I have a goofy smile on my face, I think permanently… Was that a hand stance (trunk stance?) at 2:45?
    *so happy*

3. I was just about to comment on that same section!
    <3 2:45

4. Just delightful! And yes, I have a big goofy grin on my face, too. Not only is it sweet to see the bebeh enjoying the waves but it took me back to when I was leetle and playing in the surf. Happy!

5. very cute

6. I’m smiling ear to ear watching the wee bebbeh hefalump and remembering me at age 9 seeing the ocean and playing in the surf for the first time.

7. Am I the only one that heard Rapunzel from Tangled yelling about “best day ever” watching this little guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awvSykRdR4s

8. I need to go to the beach more often. Tell me, in what part of the Jersey Shore am I most likely to find bebeh heffalumps? I didn’t see any when I was at Point Pleasant a few weeks ago but maybe they like a different beach..?

9. Bettymouse says:

Built-in snorkel!

10. Athena's Mom says:

Watching this bebeh trunkster gives me the feeling that all is right with the world.

11. Elizabeth says:

That may be the happiest thing I’ve ever seen. I think that I will watch this whenever I am depressed so that I can instantly feel better.

12. Jenny Islander says:

I think this heffalump’s afternoon went like this: splash splash splash splash splash splash splash bottle splash splash splash splash splash flop snore.

13. Laura DragonWench says:

I was just in Wildwood earlier this month and didn’t see any bebeh heffalumps there. And there weren’t any at Cape May either. Those Jersey Shore heffalumps are a sneaky bunch!

14. JaaaaayCeeeee says:

I’ve taught almost 10,000 kids swimming, in grueling back to back classes, findnig parents (and kids who forget you can’t breathe water) much scarier than fear of water.

Yet there’s always one like this bebeh trunkster, who re-infects you with that first joy, at learning to fling your body into water, of finding out that gravity doesn’t apply, getting to experience what Spiderman’s flying looks like it feels like. The shock of stingy water up your nose the first time, learning it’s better to hold it (and your head) up, and ok, whee! again! Definitely the clip to melt swim coaches/instructors.

15. rae carson says:

Love the part with the little baby feet all up in the air upside down!!!