Just, um, Checking Your Tutu, Ma’am

There’s been a mysterious wave of tutu thefts in this area and I, ah, wanted to make sure yours is still safe. Which it is. Yup. Plain as day, safe and sound. Right where you left it.

Classic Rule 32 action!

Comments

1. Guilt and innocence together

2. He pushes the drawer closed! “Nothing to see here, move along.”

3. I love it!!!! I have watched it probably 50 times already…. 51… 52… 53…. 54….

4. tiamatsdg says:

“Oh, I didn’t realize you were here…”

5. WHAAAAATTTTTTT?

6. Ah, a RED ONE! Just what I needed for my upcoming remake of “The Red Shoes”! So, I’ll just store this away with my pink, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange, chartreuse, mauve and turquoise ones!

7. I have a little drawer digger myself – Scooter likes to “recorate” the house by pulling out the napkins from the drawer and depositing them throughout the house or distributing them up the stairs.

8. Martha in Washington says:

I didn’t realize it was possible to be both guilty and innocent at the same time!!
    Obviously, I was wrong.

9. I saw this on Imgur the other day but it was a very small version, thanks for the blow up :3

10. Coffee Cup says:

My cat doesn’t care for drawers, but he has this feud with any t-shirts I leave on the floor. He’ll launch himself at them and wrestle them into the ground.

11. I’ve watched this a dozen times. It gets funnier and funnier!

12. T-shirts are a vicious breed of clothing. Thanks goodness you have a stalwart protector.

13. loribelle says:

I love how the kitteh casually closes the drawer while maintaining eye contact to distract from the action…

14. Clairdelune says:

And just HOW can anyone scold such kittain when those innocent round eyes are looking at you?!?!? I feel compelled to scoop him up and kiss him, just looking at the video… I would probably end up rewarding him with treats, if he were actually before him It’s hopeless. Cats win. ;-(

15. Clairdelune says:

Obviously that sentence should read : “… I would probably end up rewarding him with treats, if he were actually before ME. It’s hopeless. Cats win”
    Yep, those eyes are secret weapons, the dreaded “Brain Discombobulators”.

16. That’s the exact commentary going through my head, jen! Great minds and all that…

17. Killer Klown says:

Hee. Reminds me of something our rabbits did a few years back. We tended to let two of them, Tribble and Fizzgig, run around in a puppy run (Sort of like a 3′x6′, 3′ high collapsible fence area) while we were not around to make sure they didn’t get into any trouble. To make cleanup easier, and to make sure they didn’t nom on the carpet, we would lay down a sheet or blanket underneath the fence. The blanket usually extended 4-6 inches outside of the fence proper. I got home one day to find that they had managed to pull a corner of it into the enclosure with them, leaving about a half a foot of bare carpet open. I looked at them, looked at Tribble (who was the older of the two) and just said “Wait till mom gets home.”

At which point he started shoving the blanket back into the corner. He couldn’t get it back _under_, but he bunched it up good enough that my wife had to look twice when she _did_ get home and I pointed it out to notice anything was wrong.

18. GrannysPlace says:

Oh my reminds me of my Ali going through my underwear drawer.

19. 106… 107… 108… 109….

20. The downward ears really do complete the picture.

21. Who me? In your drawer? Don’t be silly! I would NEVER do such a thing! *shiftyeyes*

22. Yes! :-)

23. Love that story!

24. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a picture of that, Julia :lol:

25. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Was Fizzgig, by chance, a Lion Head ? I attempted fostering a lion head rabbit, but turns out I am now horribly allergic to hay. Doesn’t matter if it’s timothy or oat. *sigh*. ANYWAYS. Priscilla was a brown lion head. I was going to rename her Fizzgig because she looked very similar to that critter. :)

26. The whole vid is here: : )

27. ‘uhm, is there an issue here man…..you got an issue?’ hehe

28. Killer Klown says:

He was actually a dwarf rex – little, round, made of fuzz and razor blades. He has since passed away, and we’ve had two lionheads as well since then – Aslan and Moogle. We also have a Jersey Wooly that outfluffs them all named Gurgi. At full coat he’s literally wider than he is long :)

29. Where is that red tulle tutu…there it is! Oh hi…i wasn’t…doing…anything..*slowly shuts drawer* heh! Oh Kitty! You so naughty!

30. I don’t know…with how dilated his pupils look, I kind of think he was looking for snacks.

31. Oh, um, hi? I was, um, just, what are you talking about? I wasn’t doing anything, nothing to see here…..(shuts drawer, slowly walks away) You must be just, um hallucinating.

32. I could never own a Scottish Fold. They are too cute and I could deny it nothing. If I saw him doing this, I’d buy him a bolt of tulle.