18 Magical Moments with Lilu Blue Royal Lada and Katherine

Ever since his cat and his daughter met, Russian photographer Andy Prokh has had a pet project; this sweet photo series of Lilu Blue Royal Lada and Katherine; two beautiful Best Friends Furevers.

“I like to take photos of them because I love them both.” -Andy Prokh

girl-and-cat-photos-by-andy-prokh-8-600x600

girl-and-cat-photos-by-andy-prokh-12-600x600

girl-and-cat-photos-by-andy-prokh-18-600x600

girl-and-cat-photos-by-andy-prokh-19-600x600

girl-and-cat-photos-by-andy-prokh-21-600x600
Via 123 Inspiration

Comments

1. I absolutely LOVE this picture. It is so adorable and to be treasured forever! XOXO – Bacon

2. Wonderful! This series of photos is tugging at my heartstrings.

3. These are great! Also: that is one big-headed cat.

4. Wow–what a great series! I look forward to seeing more of these two BFF.

5. Adorable–what a treasure of photos for the family!

6. mindadale says:

When the series is complete, I would totally buy a book of these and I don’t buy photo books. Love.

7. These are just the best

8. Martygras says:

Oh my! The exposure is just amazing. What a great team too. I wish I could come up with such clever ideas.

9. Those are great pictures .. the first one looks like the lady on the left has been in the catnip thou (Way too happy .. hehe)

10. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

What awesome photos.

“I like to take photos of them because I love them both.” -Andy Prokh

Needs no explanation!

11. Cambridge Rat Mom says:
  12. Coffee Cup says:

They look so happy! And I’m amazed the cat is willing to sit still long enough for photos.

13. Great stuff!!!

14. I may have just cried a little.

15. Anna Marie says:

So precious. The photographer should choose his (or her) favorite 12 pictures and create a calendar for the coming year, 2014.

16. phred's mom says:

Dad is another candidate for the
    Men of CO almanac, sight unseen.
    He is a beautuful guy.

17. phred's mom says:

beautiful.

18. Pinto's mom says:

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

19. Magical, that is definitely the right word.

20. This is one of the loveliest things I’ve seen in a long time. I feel good all over and inside. thanks!

21. Its nice to have art mixed with teh cute.And that is one big kitty cat.You can do great art when you can work well with a cooperative cat,and we see here some impressive collaborations.

22. I agree. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Incredible photography.

23. Indeed, Terri :D Absolutely priceless as well :D

24. Dr. Emil Schoefhausen says:

These remind me of the photos of the grandma and her adoring white kitty living the good life in the Japanese countryside–just on the opposite end of the age spectrum. The love between people and their pets is timeless.

25. #4 involves some serious general relativity. How sophisticated of them.

26. the look on the kit’s face during the “haircut” cracks me up. love these so much!

27. amazing! incredible! so wonderfully heartwarming! i’m so wow’d right now. i’m going to be looking at these a lot. wow, just wow.

28. Absolutely brilliant photographs.

29. I love these. That’s all I can say.