The Best of the Butt Beds!

Who wants sticky buns? Get ‘em here while they’re hot!
One week ago we invited you to send us your Butt Bed Photos. Now, and while we still have some dignity left, it is time to share the Best of the Butt Beds!

9558093712_fcc9930104_z
“Nall loves a good butt bed when he isn’t destroying boxes with our other cat Charlie!” -Janis C.

9550073248_5be596d7d6_z
“This is Finn’s favorite spot on a cold morning.” -Jill Nesbitt

9546410641_386295a472_z
“Two cats on a butt bed – BEAT THAT!” -Hyura C.

9549285276_d40181b9d7_z
“This is Jack enjoying the view from the butt bed.” -Sarah

9549426174_fa33af3c8a_z
“Lucy, taking a nap in her favorite sleeping place. Nevermind that she has three actual beds!” -Allison S.

9549758382_1e67a67262_z
“That’s my cutey Bella who just loves to sleep and lay on my bum!” -Angel M.

9555366991_f037f3be46_z
“My dog Elke decided my butt made a nice pillow.” -Molly R. Z.

9558164402_2bac316112_z
“Hello, this composition is entitled, “Hat, Back, Butt, Cat, Heel, Ball, Wall”.” -Larry B.

9558199436_66213cc6a9_z
“This is me many, many years ago, with Mulligan. He was named after the local Irish bar that my friends and I loved to go to.” -Megan M.

9555453047_418fdb26a6_z
“One of our new kitties, Twink. Sister Twizzle not pictured, she’s busy eating a hair tie and costing us $975. for its removal. Love them anyway!” -Amy H.

9566464272_69102216f6_z
“Lola’s Butt bed.” -Julie S.

9570840945_8585920e72_z
“Really, I’m not much of a chihuahua person, but my mom’s chihuahua is clearly a ME person.”  -Yi Shun Lai, ShelterBox Response Team member

9576861447_785c4b91ca_z
“Ask and ye shall receive. This is me and my doppelganger, Eleanor Roosevelt (or Elly). We call this her “happy place”, or in normal parlance, “my butt”.” -Erin W.

9546463951_59e053700e_z
“Hey guys!!!! Squishy Kosher Pickle finding my booty in Levi’s the best pillow everrrrrr!!!” -Alexis n Squishy

Thank you very much everybody! We just have one question; What are all you peeps doing laying on the floor????! :-)

Comments

1. Love the Pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Cats Muffled Meow. Hopefully that muffler doesn’t backfire though.

3. fish eye no miko says:

Hee.. nice “Grease” reference… (-:

4. :lol: AWW :lol: I just LOVE seeing those kitties own their humans along with the dogs and pig :lol:

5. 260Oakley says:

Nice smell-bottom jeans in the last pic. And Squishy Kosher Pickle is the best nom de pig I ever heard.

6. 260Oakley says:

Scenes from the Broadway revival of “Booty and the Beast.”

7. Love them all! Our cats have never done this to us… Maybe because we don’t lie on the floor enough.

8. GrannysPlace says:

Cute photos all of them and proof that butt beds are the best.

9. I don’t want to be around when Maru finds out that Nall and Charlie are destroying boxes.

10. I got that too :D

11. I don’t know what I love most, the matching pet-and-pj combos, or the PIG OMG!!

12. Lola for the win!

13. Lauren in Georgia says:

Scared all the cats off the couch when I laughed out loud at Squishy Kosher Pickle – even before I saw the name. Thanks

14. bob drummond says:

let us pray that nobody had too many beans for dinner !!! then everybody else will run for the hills !!! ;)

15. Butt beds are the best because they have built in pillows.

16. Home is where the butt is!

17. FTW!! :lol:

18. fleurdamour says:

Butt + Mattress = Buttress

19. She always goes straight for the butt!

20. O.k. Bob, now I’m thinking about that campfire scene in Blazing Saddles.

21. 260Oakley says:

Now I’m thinking of that moment when the air mattress you are sleeping on starts to leak.

22. phred's mom says:

Another win!!!

23. I am adding ‘pantstastic’ to my vocabulary now. :D

24. hehe .. Lucy’s three beds .. One on the left side of her chin, one on the right, and one on the floor ‘unused’ .. I’m betting she likes the first two better

25. Eleanor Roosevelt is one of my cat Nellie’s full names! Hooray for the First Lady pets!

26. HOLY COW. Molly’s dog Elke looks exactly like my dog, Frankie. And I am also a Molly. Crazy!

27. My little Tessa (who is a doppelganger for Mulligan) does this ALL the time. Besides being nice and warm, I suspect she does it so she’s protected from her brother’s surprise tackles.

28. Smartypants says:

Hehe, I am ‘floored’ by The Qte.

That’s one relaxed pose on Nall!

29. Sharon Wilson says:

Hey, my cat did this when I was lying on the bed…

30. Thank you so much for including me! The pig! The pig!!

31. Is it just me, or is “Squishy Kosher Pickle” the best piggy name evah??!

32. I looked through those pictures so fast, I thought that pig was Just an ugly cat. huh

33. squishy is a great name for a cute pig.