The Adventures O’ Thing 1 And Thing 2 (Cont.)

Just a reminder, Thing One is male gray and Thing Two is the female calico. (As a bonus, the hovers are done in Google Translate style. IE, if Guremike had spoken these words as captions on the website, this would be how GT mangles deciphers them.)

(*No Google Translates harmed in the creation of this post.)

1. I think all hovers should come through Google Translate. This is just wonderful. Love these kitties and their person’s incredible ability to catch them at just the RIGHT moment.

2. Coffee Cup says:

Seconded. Or, in GT-speak: Two agree.

3. There are so many pics!

4. crashnandicoot says:

The photos are beautiful. I want both of these cats immediately! I love their giant heads.

5. YES! I love giant-headed cats!

6. The ‘eggplant’ series of photos on Guremike’s website is brilliant! What creativity! What beautiful kittehs!

7. Early Tocktober pics? :)
    What gorgeous kittehs they are.

8. I love these cats! I love these translations! The whole thing just makes me unbelievably happy! :D

9. Are all Japanese floors so exquisitely clean? Loved the translations. Funny how my mind could get the sense of the message!

10. Are all Japanese floors so exquisitely clean? Loved the translations. Funny how my mind could get the sense of the message!

11. Well, what’s a better floor duster than a fluffy cat or two?

12. There is a Maru shoutout, too. The box picture references The CIrcle or the Round!
    Plus “‘Tocks were of the top in quality, which knowledge of the Cat is aware,” is perhaps the best sentence ever.

13. petless in Puddletown says:

And the ‘tock picture is my FAAAAAVorite.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Wow, I really want those two.
    Wish my kitties would talk to me that way. I can’t type what mine say to me if I’m late with a meal.

15. Clairdelune says:

Me neither, not without using a dozen %*&^#?/%% .

16. LOL I can’t get that as the dry food bowls (foam rectangle boxes) are always full and the wet food bowl (a cat bowl that gets cleaned and exchanged once empty) is always full :D

17. Coffee Cup says:

Ahh, I needed this today. Thanks, CO.

18. I don’t get hovertexts. I mean, I GET them, I just don’t get them on my computer at work. I is deprived.

19. phred's mom says:

moi aussi

20. Clairdelune says:

You mean that “deprived of the aware of you is feeling”, don’t you? ;-)

21. Clairdelune says:

Oh my, Tocks and Bellehs and Pawsies and Toebeans…. AND translations… pure heaven!!

22. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

This can’t really be real, can it?

23. Outstanding photos! They somehow capture the ‘catness’ of the cats. You really get a sense of their personalities, even in just the outstretched, crossed paws. Just terrific stuff.

24. Smartypants says:

Awesome job on the hover text!

I think my fave pic is “waiting for Fedex” (standing calico) but good thing I don’t have to choose just one! Now I has a happy.

25. i particularly like pic 2, with the feetsies up in the air under the bed, and the Fedex pic. :)

26. Wonder why Thing 2 is in the Cone o’ Shame. Has she been hurt recently? I am fretting. And in luffs.

27. Are all Scottish Foldies so round and plushie?!?!!!!???

28. Wow, love finding out about new cat websites and this one is awesome! Love the Maru reference, and the hovertexts just slay me! CO, I love you!

29. Ima Monkeh says:

“Shame Cone possible for wearing in the sleep time. Comfortable is lacking in the theory of the item.” I’ve had pillows like that.
    “Cat displeased of the Shame Cone wearable! Color of clashing unaware.” Almost haiku-esque.

30. Love!

31. Catsquatch says:

That hover text was mangled alright. ;)

32. AWW :D What a pair of sweet kitties :D

33. #16

What time is it?

34. I didn’t even know that Google Translate could deal with “‘tocks”!!!
    There should be some new language learning tapes on the market to deal with this. Much more entertaining than “la plume de ma tante”