Is There Something in Particular You Wish?

Lemme guess. I can see it in your eyes, right now you wish to feed a red-ruffed lemur slices of yuh-huuummy banana.

9459396193_8aee7da401_z
Via Redditor divellent

Comments

1. So, do all red ruffed lemurs have two tails?

2. Why, yes. Yes I do want to feed a red ruffed lemur slices of yuh-huuummy banana. Coming right up!

3. rescue gal says:

Someone had better be forth coming with those nana’s, and quickly!

4. sabrina rose says:

Gotta love the handsome fur coat coupled with a totally cold and blase expression. I once had a boyfriend with that look……

5. Kari Callin says:

Uhhh…why is he giving me the stink eye? I didn’t do it! I swear! Lemur honor!

6. Lemur disapproval is serious disapproval!

7. Disapproving lemur does not like to “move it, move it.” He likes to nom it, nom it.

8. Listen bub, that nice piece of tail behind me is me wife. You’re going to stop coming on to her if you know what’s good for you. Capisce?

9. 4leafclover says:

“We are not amused!” (Said in hoity-toity British accent).

10. Mauderules says:

Took the words right outta my mouth.

11. woofiesma says:

sabrina rose – Thanks! You made me laugh out loud. I had to go back up and see that face again. I’ll think of your ex-boyfriend every time I see that lemur. Which reminds me, does anyone else think there’s actually a little man inside there when you look at those appraising eyes?

12. I love his expression! :D

13. oh, I do, I do so want to feed the lemur with nuhummmy nanners…yays, i do, aroooo; hang on, just gotta throw on my hat, rush out the door (door slams) walk two blocks to the market, (clippity clippity clippity), running to nanner piles, grabbink lotz, running back, (clickety clickety, trip…ooops, clickety),…swing open door, holding out the first nanner…”eh? you want it peeled” but of course, peeel peeeel peeel, “here dear…so sorry it was so long in coming…you sweet stern faced red ruffed lemur”.

14. I is skeered.

15. Even the bunnies are hiding.

16. :)

17. I really want to paint those claws…

18. Coffee Cup says:

He’s just so judgmental. He’s like cranky Tim Gunn when he seeks a badly designed dress.

19. The tiny hands and the teeny-tiny fingernails are killing me! Boom, I’m dead.

20. For the luff of god; the hands, the delicate exquisite hands. I am ded.

21. twocityshibas says:

Is it just me or does he look like Count from Sesame Street?
    (four bananas. five bananas. SIX BANANAS..ah ah ah!)