Hungry Hungry Tinee Tabbees

Oh help, help. I’m so stuck.

9444537445_75c08594a0_z
Dinner! (zoom!)

9447321128_542150a97b_z
“I have been fostering a pregnant cat for our local animal control. Last night she gave birth to 5 healthy kittens. Here are a few photos of them — all less than a day old. Talk about cute overload!” -Julie S.

Comments

1. First pic: all I saw were claws. No toe beans…claws! Rolling kitteh was not going to roll for long… Second pic: awwww….

2. sabrina rose says:

I’d like the two on the end, please. Always wanted one marmalade and one striped tabbee together! And I must also find a little calico to coordinate with the two patterns.

3. AWW :D I am so glad that you are able to foster that dear sweet cat and her five little babies, Julie S. :D I would adopt the mom and her five babies if I could :D

4. Ack! Look at the little earsies, eyes all closed .. is that one asleep in the 2nd pick – too tired to nurse ;) Cute overload indeed!

5. omg

6. “I’ll take one in every color.”

7. Janet in NYC says:

I would love to foster a pregnant cat and then help her raise her kittens. How wonderful an experience that would be! Happy to hear that these kitties are healthy – and happy!

8. OMG they are sooo adorable!

9. SlaveToCat says:

I can hear the little mew mew mew mew mews from here.

10. I’ve always thought that too. Back when I fostered, I used to do kittens sometimes, but they had to be old enough to be on their own all day, since I work full-time. Some day… it’s on my bucket list… :)

11. Clairdelune says:

OMG, nothing sweeter or cuter or more adorable!! Don’t mind me, I’m busy melting into a puddle.

12. Pic no. 1 shows another of those invisible rollercoasters. WHEEEE!

13. Thanks for all the nice comments. These are my foster babies.
    They are the cutest little things and mom is so attentive and sweet.
    We are in Rhode Island, if anyone is interested in adopting and lives local I can put you in touch with the shelter, or post their link. Not tryin to spam, but someone posted that they wanted them all (I know it was not serious) but it made me realize that someone who lives in the area could spot them on here and really be interested in adopting them. They are 11 days old so it will be a while, but they are doing great.

I’m excited they got picked to be on the webste! Thanks cuteoverload!

14. Blackberry toebeans! NOMNOMNOM

15. These babies are so new that their ears are at 8 and 4!! Darling sweethearts :))

16. Twilight Twinkle says:

I remember when I fostered a lil baby kitten-I already have 2, Sakura and Miranda, and the wittle new girl was so scawed! Then Miranda let her sleep with them, and everything was okies. :)

How is this relevant? I have no idea.

17. jlamusings says:

AWWWWW *melts* WANT THEM ALL!!!!! But I already have grown-up versions of these guys. :-) Hard to believe mine used to be this teeny tiny! I want to go to there…

18. Millicent Owen says:

I know how you all feel, I am a mom to about 20 adults, 3 under a year, 3 preggies (who will get fixed asap). Lol. They all started as ferals and most are now indoors and tame. Working on the others.

19. victoreia says:

Oh, hi! How are you do–is that David Tennant?!? *snatches kittens and runs*

20. victoreia says:

“Clean up on aisle five!”

21. Oh, I would adopt all six if I could, Julie :D

22. That is a LOT of cats!

I’m jealous… lol