Cat Clutter Got You Down?

They’re here and there, wandering wherever they like, sitting around in no particular order. Do you have seven cats all willy-nilly about the house? Sure, everybody does. Don’t despair! You may not be able to herd them, but you can organize them!

Rocket News (has nothing to do with Rockets)

1. OMG! I am organizing my house right now (some heavy lifting there :P ) so this is just perfect!

2. My cats don’t like boxes. One will sleep in plastic noisy bags. We have two bags in our bedroom and she alternates.

3. Ha! I just got home from The Container Store with all kinds of organizers for my closets. No kitties in any of ’em (pouts).

Also, just what kind of birdie did they have all seven of those kitties watching? I’m impressed!

4. Quick, check Ikea!

5. First 3 photos, I am flabbergasted, how has this been achieved??
    There has to be glue or magnets involved?

6. Teresa in NC says:

I was thinking Velcro, myself….

7. Yuri Bell says:

No clue how they did it, but it looks like the same cats. Amazing.

8. Shouldn’t this also be tagged “cats in racks?”

9. 4leafclover says:

10. OCD: Organizing Cats Disorder. Those must be some REALLY laid back cats.

11. SlaveToCat says:

This must be the Martha Stewart School for Rebellious Kittens.

12. CrankyOwl says:

The one at the top is one of IKEA’s new cat-organizers. It’s called the Meöwshelva.

13. :lol: AWW :lol: The things people put kitties in :lol:

14. This must be some kind of trick photography! I wish I could do that with my group but it would NEVER happen!

15. Clairdelune says:

Where can I get a set of Cat-in-A-Bin? Do they come with multiple color-matched litter boxes? DO THEY PURR IN UNISON? Let’s see, if I move that sofa I should be able to fit a minimum of a 5 unit set… HAPPINESS!

16. Clairdelune says:

I decided on the two in the basket and the three Blanket Babies. MINE!!

17. sabrina rose says:

Love the beds-on-a- wall. Something for them to play on AND for sleeping out of my way!!

18. These cats remind me of a sweet kids’ book called Widget, by Lyn MacFarland. (Ridiculous cats, a lonely stray dog, and lots of heart!)

19. Picture 3, three from the bottom: there’s an imposter in their midst!

20. I’ll take it. I’d hate the symmetry to be destroyed.

21. I like the new display cat-racks – is that new at your local shelter?

22. Whoa! How did you get these cats to cooperate? Amazing!

23. And now everyone: SHOOOPPPED!

At least some numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7. The cats always have the same looks on their faces and the same poses.

24. No way, they don’t look the same!

25. I need to hire these people as consultants for my home! 8O