Cat Clutter Got You Down?

They’re here and there, wandering wherever they like, sitting around in no particular order. Do you have seven cats all willy-nilly about the house? Sure, everybody does. Don’t despair! You may not be able to herd them, but you can organize them!

9459346841_02273bfda6_z

9459347239_47301421bb_z

9462125020_157dea3423_z

9462125128_2c4f1a39b2_z

9462125250_c662bf6d8e_z

9462125548_b231081d45_z

9462125674_f6af1833cb_z

9462125820_f3d9825718_z

9462126484_2694a3649a_z

9459347137_31fe2f0807_z

9462126096_21be4eea42_z
Rocket News (has nothing to do with Rockets)

Comments

1. OMG! I am organizing my house right now (some heavy lifting there :P ) so this is just perfect!

2. First 3 photos, I am flabbergasted, how has this been achieved??
    There has to be glue or magnets involved?

3. Shouldn’t this also be tagged “cats in racks?”

4. OCD: Organizing Cats Disorder. Those must be some REALLY laid back cats.

5. Teresa in NC says:

I was thinking Velcro, myself….

6. CrankyOwl says:

The one at the top is one of IKEA’s new cat-organizers. It’s called the Meöwshelva.

7. SlaveToCat says:

This must be the Martha Stewart School for Rebellious Kittens.

8. :lol: AWW :lol: The things people put kitties in :lol:

9. Ha! I just got home from The Container Store with all kinds of organizers for my closets. No kitties in any of ‘em (pouts).

Also, just what kind of birdie did they have all seven of those kitties watching? I’m impressed!

10. This must be some kind of trick photography! I wish I could do that with my group but it would NEVER happen!

11. Quick, check Ikea!

12. Clairdelune says:

Where can I get a set of Cat-in-A-Bin? Do they come with multiple color-matched litter boxes? DO THEY PURR IN UNISON? Let’s see, if I move that sofa I should be able to fit a minimum of a 5 unit set… HAPPINESS!

13. Clairdelune says:

I decided on the two in the basket and the three Blanket Babies. MINE!!

14. My cats don’t like boxes. One will sleep in plastic noisy bags. We have two bags in our bedroom and she alternates.

15. sabrina rose says:

Love the beds-on-a- wall. Something for them to play on AND for sleeping out of my way!!

16. 4leafclover says:

17. These cats remind me of a sweet kids’ book called Widget, by Lyn MacFarland. (Ridiculous cats, a lonely stray dog, and lots of heart!)

18. Picture 3, three from the bottom: there’s an imposter in their midst!

19. I like the new display cat-racks – is that new at your local shelter?

20. Whoa! How did you get these cats to cooperate? Amazing!

21. I’ll take it. I’d hate the symmetry to be destroyed.

22. And now everyone: SHOOOPPPED!

At least some numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7. The cats always have the same looks on their faces and the same poses.

23. No way, they don’t look the same!

24. I need to hire these people as consultants for my home! 8O

25. Yuri Bell says:

No clue how they did it, but it looks like the same cats. Amazing.

26. omg want cats